75

"Ah shit, shit, shit Mackenzie!"

"You started it!" She laughed.

Flipping him over, she sat on his back as she pinned his arms behind him. Leaning forward, she licked his ear, causing him to chuckle.

"Oh so it's like that huh?" He smirked.

Catching her off guard, he turned over, pinning her to the bed. Getting out of her grip, he quickly got up, but not fast enough, causing him to be hit by a pillow from Mackenzie.

Retaliating, they were in a full on pillow fight. Just as Mackenzie was about to swing, the sound of McKinleigh crying in her nursery caught their attention. Turning to the doorway, August was caught off by another hit from Mackenzie.

"Fuck!" He exclaimed.

Laughing, she jumped over their bed heading for the door as he stood slumped over.

"Not so fast."

Snatching her before she could make the door, he tossed her back on their bed, causing her to squeal out.

"Bookie?" She laughed as he tickled her. "Leigh is crying." She said in between her laughs.

"Momma will get her."

"No!" She laughed, managing to push him off.

Making it to the door, this time getting out, she ran across the hall, into the nursery to get their daughter.

"Your daddy was tryna kill me girl." She said lifting her.

"Don't be telling my daughta no shit." August appeared by the door way.

"Oh hush and come change her."

"Nah. You do that."

"Babe." Mackenzie whined.

"Nope. You wanted to come get her, then g'on, get her." He laughed.

Kissing McKinleigh, making her giggle by the feeling of his chin hair on her, August left the room.

"At least straighten up our room." She yelled behind him.

"I'll think about it!" He yelled back.

"See how annoying daddy is binky?" Mackenzie laughed.

Wiping her down completely , she left her naked then made her way to their bedroom to check on August. Straighten up like she asked, she spanked him as he bent over to pick up the pillows that we on the floor.

"Oh shit Mack!" He stood up instantly.

Both laughing at his reaction, Mackenzie made her way into their bathroom and drew some water to bathe McKinleigh.

"Only because you have her in your hands." He threatened.

"I love you too." She called back.

Once the water was set, she walked into their room and asked him to hold her.

"You getting in with her?" He asked as she undressed.

"Yeah."

Watching Mackenzie strip, August smiled. After having McKinleigh, once she was cleared, she took full advantage of their at home gym. Coming to terms with her petite frame, she toned up and August loved it, more so that she was back to loving herself.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" She smiled, taking McKinleigh.

"Because I'm so fucking proud of you." He kissed her. "You've made so much progress and I can't help but admire you even more now."