16

"Oh God!"

"Shhh Beanie." August snickered.

Continuing his slow yet deep strokes, Mackenzie's body shivered as he touched her spot. On the bus heading to their next location, while everyone slept, Mackenzie and August made up for lost times.

"Climb on babe." He kissed her.

Laying on his back, Mackenzie got on top of him and took control. Biting down on his bottom lip, trying hard not to make a sound, Mackenzie knew she was close to making him reach his peak.

Holding her hips, as she rode him, she leaned in, kissing him, allowing him the opportunity to moan. Picking up her pace, it wasn't long before August released in the condom in her. Laying in place, he wrapped his arms around.

"Did you?" He asked.

"Not with this one but it's okay." She smiled.

Not to pleased with the fact that she didn't have an orgasm, though she has had two prior, August, taking his time, came out from in her.

"Lay down." He instructed.

"Bookie, it's okay." She giggled.

"Ion wanna hea that."

Disposing the third used condom, he decided to finish his job orally. As he worked his magic with his tongue, even if she tried, Mackenzie couldn't hold back and shortly afterwards she came in his mouth, bringing a smile to both their faces.

"Now I'm done." He smirked.

Laying there with her eyes closed, it was clear and safe to say that she was completely satisfied, as was him. Rinsing his mouth, he got back into bed next to an already asleep Mackenzie. Kissing her on her temple, he wrapped his arm around her. In her sleep, she came in, cuddling next to him.

~••~

"What you looking at over here?"

Approaching Skylar, they were all at the mall in Miami.

"You like those?" She asked referring to the pink Nike sneakers.

"They're nice yeah."

"You want them?"

Looking at Mackenzie, Skylar didn't know how to respond. Calling over the clerk who helped her with her other two sisters, she told her Skylar's size and which shoe.

"Mack you don't have to get them for me."

"Do you want them Sky?"

"Yes but."

"No buts." Mackenzie smiled. "It's not gonna take away anything if I buy you some sneakers sis."

"I know, it's just that."

"I understand. You're not used to it and that's fine, but it doesn't mean you can't have it. Alright?"

"Alright." She nodded.

As the girl came back, she gave them the side to try.

"Those are really cute though."

"They are." Skylar smiled.

"What you two cuties gettin over hea?" August approached them. "Huaraches? Nice." He nodded in approval.

"You like them?" Skylar asked.

"I got six of them back home." He laughed.

"That he does." Mackenzie co signed.

"Wow." Skylar laughed.