10

Moving the last of their things into their new apartment, Mackenzie placed the box on the floor. Watching her mother pack out things in the kitchen, she smiled.

"Mom, you need any new utensils or anything for here?"

"No Mack. You've done enough already. Anything that is needed, I'll get it at the end of the month."

"Are you sure? I really don't mind."

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Alright. Did you tell the girls they were moving in today?"

"Nope." She laughed.

Mackenzie had been in New Jersey all week, making sure her mother and sisters were able to get the place. Once they had, she didn't spare anytime helping pack up things and move it bit by bit.

"I need to have their rooms set by the time you get back with them. So I'll be in there."

"No problem."

Entering what's going to be Skylar's room, she looked it over before setting it up. Beginning with bed, she made it up then went on to packing away her clothes and belongings.

 Beginning with bed, she made it up then went on to packing away her clothes and belongings

Knowing her favorite colour was grey, Mackenzie made her room as personal as possible. Stepping back, she admired what she had accomplished. Leaving her room, she made her way across the hall to where Mila and Madison would be sharing. As soon as she entered, her phone rang.

"Bookie." She smiled at him.

"Time fa you to bring that ass home Mackenzie. It's been a whole damn week." He fretted.

"I know love, I'm sorry."

"No need ta apologize but I am missing my baybeh."

"I miss you too babe."

"When is ya flight?"

"Later tonight."

"Aight. Everything good otherwise?"

"Yes my love." She smiled making him blush.

"Keep talking to me like that and I'a shoot up that perfect womb ya got."

"Oop." She acted surprised.

"Yeah I said it." He laughed.

"I love you so much babe. Thanks for being my support system."

"I love you too mama."

Leaving her to get her sisters room ready, Mackenzie busied herself to make it as comfortable as possible. Though her mother was against it, she had bought new furniture for the girls.

Decorating was Mackenzie's dream. Majoring in Interior Design and minoring in Business, she had planned on making a name for herself one day. Being August's assistant, it gave her the upper hand to meeting celebrities and even, everyday people like herself.