13

"How does it sound babe?"

Looking at Mackenzie up on the balcony as he adjusted his earpiece, she gave him a thumbs up. Getting ready for another show, they were now in Phoenix.

Watching down at him as he rehearsed she smiled at how much fun he was actually having. Getting out her phone, she recorded him and his dancers before posting it to her Instagram.

Careful of what she put out there for social media, this was one of those rare moments she would post August. Though because of his career he had to be somewhat of an open book, she on the other hand was the privacy they both needed.

Making her way downstairs, she went into the open space where his fans will fill in mere hours and gave him that extra support. Cheering him on, singing along and acting how they usually did, August tried not to laugh but couldn't hold it in.

"Get it Mack!" Princess hyped we as she now did their routine.

Putting a pause on the practice, Augusts' dancers joined Mackenzie on the floor dancing with her. Now recording her as she and Princess did Princess's routine for his bounce segment, August was in awe by what he was seeing.

As the music ended, Mackenzie and the girls laughed as she caught her breath. Now sitting on the stage, August just smiled as she interacted with them.

"So you just gon upstage a nigga huh? Take over my rehearsals and all'lat?"

"Can't help it if I got it babe." She laughed.

"I hear you." He gave her a head nod. "Come gimme a kiss and go get some rest while you wait on McKinley ta come."

"You're running me off?" She asked as she approached him.

"For now."

Standing between his legs, he was still out of her reach.

"Let me lift you."

"Oh no." She shook her head as he laughed. "Last time I almost fell."

"That was your fault. Your ass was scared and began to kick up like a damn baby." He laughed.

Unaware to her, Terrence was walking up behind her. As she continued talking, in one swift motion he lifted her and August kissed her as he smirked. Placing her back down, they both chuckled as Mackenzie play hit Terrence.

"I can't stand the both of you." She huffed but laughed.

"Love you too Beanie."

Staying for a bit more, she decided to head out to the bus like August suggested.

"Hi Mike."

"Wassup Mack." He greeted her as she got onto the bus.

Making her way to the back, she went through the clothes she had to find something to wear before laying on the bed her and August shared.

Scrolling through her phone, she searched through Pinterest for wedding ideas. To this day she was still surprised that she was engaged. She never thought about how she wanted her wedding to be like most girls did when they were younger.

Seeing how her parents were along with how her sisters father treated her and her mother, she always told herself she was never going to get married but little did she know, she would meet her 'Knight in Shining armor' like Mila put it.

Pinning things that she liked and planned on showing August, a phone call from Melissa came through.

"Hey Liss, what's up?"

"Mack!" She said frantically.

Now sitting up on the bed, she became alert and attentive to her friend's sound of panic.