52

"I still can't believe you fell." August laughed as they approached their suite door.

"Fell? August you pushed me!" She hit his arm.

Letting out the laugh he was stifling, he finally got the door open. Sucking her teeth, Mackenzie pushed past him and entered.

 Sucking her teeth, Mackenzie pushed past him and entered

"I'm sorry Beanie." He still laughed. "I ain't expect ya ta be off balance."

"You caught me off guard Aug! Obviously I would be surprised by it and fall."

Seeing the bedroom of their concierge suite, Mackenzie got quiet. With rose petals in the shape of an interlocking heart on the bed, along with the custom robes his team had gifted them, Mackenzie looked back at August as he stood smiling at her.

"How?"

"I made a call." He shrugged.

Picking up the bottle of complimentary champagne and the two flutes, he approached. Taking hers, he poured her some then himself.

"Cheers to happily ever after." He spoke.

"Cheers." Mackenzie smiled.

Knocking glasses they they took a sip before exploring their room.

"Bookie this is like an entire apartment."

"I know right. I wasn't expecting shit to be this nice." He laughed.

Going out on the veranda, August looked out at the water while Mackenzie headed over to where the jacuzzi was.

"Skinny dipping tonight?"

Looking at him, she bursted our laugh. Looking around, August wondered what was so funny.

"Sure babe." She snickered.

"What?"

"Nothing." She waved her hand.

"Keep fucking with me." He pointed at her. "Bet we lose you at sea."

"You would never." She hugged his body.