72

"How your leg feeling?" August smirked.

"I have feeling in it now." Mackenzie snickered as she got up from their bed. "I still can't believe you did me that." She shook her head.

"I told you I wanted to see if you could have done it and now that I know and what it does to me while during sex, it ain't gonna happen again."

"That's what you're saying now." She shook her head.

"Nah. You know any position you're in that makes me nut quick we retire it instantly."

"Till you're drunk and you're all 'let's do that lah position I like Baybeh'." Mackenzie mocked.

"Ion sound like that."

"Yes you do." She laughed.

Hearing a knock on their door, August answered.

"Y'all good in here?" Terrence called.

"Yeah man we straight." August smirked while staring at Mackenzie.

"Aight, well baby girl woke up and I changed her already."

"Thanks T. I'll come feed her."

As she made her way to their bedroom door, August playfully spanked her.

"Witcho fine ass." He smiled.

Blushing, she shook her head and left the room while August straightened up. Going through his mind was how much he prayed he didn't act out when dealing with Sean but at the same time, it angered him knowing that someone he trusted would have done so much to sabotage him basically.

"Mel, I need you beside me for real with this one." He spoke as he sat in his bed. "This nigga did me dirty and honestly, I wanna fuck him up but I got my girls to think about." He sighed.

Finished speaking with his brother, he got up and made his way downstairs. Smiling at the sight of Mackenzie nursing, he approached her. Kissing her on her forehead, he then went to kitchen where Travis and Terrence were.

"You good bro?"

"Yeah man." He nodded.

"We got your back so don't even stress."

"Thanks man." He nodded.

As they three of them conversed, the sound of the door bell rang through the house. Knowing it was his lawyer, he went and got it, ushering him in, they greeted each other.

"Hi Brian!" Mackenzie said as he came into her sight.

"Hello Mackenzie." He smiled back and nodded.

Walking to his office, August and Brian chatted a bit before he got settled. On his way out, the doorbell rang again. Taking a deep breath, he exhaled, same time Mackenzie exited the family room with their daughter and made her way upstairs.

"I'll meet you in there." She told him.

Nodding, he got the door. Surprised to see Sean there with someone, he tried not to show his emotions through his facial expression. Allowing them in, he greeted them as Mackenzie was coming down the stairs.

"Wassup Mack. This my girl Carlie." He introduced them.

Recognizing her as the girl from the video with Sam, she glanced at August before saying hi. About to make their way up the hall, both Terrence and Travis made their presence known.

"So wassup man?" Sean asked. "What you wanted to talk about?"

"Let go to my office."

"Sounds like business if we going there." He chuckled. "Babe you wanna wait here?"