9

Sitting in his studio, August was becoming frustrated. Both him and his writer were thinking of a hook for him to produce for a feature he had and time was running out.

"Man I don't know what the hell is going on." He huffed.

"Play back the song let's hear it again."

Pressing play, they sat there along with his sound engineer and listened attentively to the lyrics and beat hoping to find some kind of inspiration. Once the song was over, he let out a heavy sigh.

"Just excuse me for a minute y'all." He got up.

Walking out of the booth, he went across to Mackenzie's office. Though she was out for the morning, he sat in there and exhaled, trying to center his mind.

Going into his pocket, he took out his phone to call her. Accidentally touching a notification, his Instagram opened. About to close it, he smiled when he saw a picture she posted earlier.

Admiring the beauty that is his girlfriend, he liked the photo before closing the app

Admiring the beauty that is his girlfriend, he liked the photo before closing the app. At that moment, as he was about to leave, her door opened and she came walking in.

"Bookie?" She questioned seeing him.

"Hey ma." He approached her.

"What are you doing in here?" She asked before he kissed her.

"I was trying to get in a zone to find the lyrics for this hook but I just can't."

"I think I can help you with that."

Closing and locking her door, she dropped the blinds so the room was dark but had enough light so they could see.

"Sit."

Sitting on the floor, with his back against the couch, she straddled him. Holding her waist, she leaned in and kissed him.

"Mmm." He moaned.

"You forgot something at home this morning." She removed his hat and began messaging his head.

"Yeah? What's that?"

Going into her hand bag, she took out the ziplock bag with his weed. Holding it in front of him, he chuckled.

"That's whea I left that shit." He smirked.

Takin out some, she got out his wrapping paper and began to make a blunt for him. Watching as she did it exactly the way he did, he rubbed on my butt below her skirt. Licking the paper to seal it, she placed it between his lips and lit it for him.

Holding the blunt, he took a pull, allowing the smoke to penetrate his senses and relax his mind. Exhaling in the air, he brought his eyes back to her and smiled.

About to get up, he gripped her in place and asked where she was going.

"I'm not done yet babe." She told him.