11

"You know how I feel about your surprises babe." She fussed.

"Trust me girl. You're going to love it." He smiled

Walking with his hands over her eyes, he led her to where they would be celebrating part of their day

Walking with his hands over her eyes, he led her to where they would be celebrating part of their day. The day began with him hiring a chef to prepare a special breakfast for her, though it was also their anniversary.

"Are we eating after this?" She asked as they continued walking.

"Yes love." He chuckled.

After breakfast, Mackenzie had a couples massage set up at her old apartment for them. Every year, both tried to out surprise the other but she was never able to out do him.

"You ready?"

"Yes."

Moving his hands, they stood to the top of the stairs looking down into the empty movie theater.

"Okay." She said a bit skeptical.

"Gimme your hand." He smirked.

Doing so, he led her down to their seats. As soon he sat, the lights dimmed and the curtains opened revealing the screen. As it came on, Mackenzie read the inscription that appeared.

"A tale of two hearts."

Glancing at him, he kept his eyes on the screen. Cuddling up to him, he placed his arm around her shoulder as video clips of their friendship into relationships played.

"Aug!" She gasped seeing it on screen.

From her sad moments to her happy ones, to ones when she was on the road with him, even a couple embarrassing ones where he messed with her.

"Wait? You recorded when you asked me to be your girl?"

"Yeah."

Watching the screen as he placed the jelly beans how he wanted them to be, as he spoke to who sounded like Terrence.

"I would have never thought you would do something like this." Terrence laughed.

"Man, she deserves it. That girl is everything." He smiled as he looked at the camera.

"Mack I call dibs on God daddy." He presented himself in front the camera.

Shaking his head, August snickered. Once the short film came to an end, the lights came back on. Sitting up, Mackenzie wiped her eyes before kissing him.

"This is why I called you weird and creepy back then. You've been secretly recording me."

"I needed to capture the beginning of true love." He dried her tears.

"Do you still do it?"

"Maybe." He smirked."

"Have you recorded us having sex."