38

"Oh fuck!"

Smiling, Mackenzie looked down at August as she continued to ride him. In the early hours of the morning, laying there with his eyes closed and an overly fulfilling expression of pleasure on his face, August continued to enjoy  their intimate moment.Grinding on him, he gripped her backside firmly as she now leaned in and kissed him.

"Ready?" She whispered in his ear.

Biting the corner of his bottom lip, he nodded. With that indication, Mackenzie began bouncing on him. In full control since they began, Mackenzie kissed August with passion.

"Fuck yes Mackenzie!" He let out after she let go of his bottom lip with her teeth.

Holding her tightly, they both were engrossed in moaning in pleasure. Feeling himself reaching his peak once again, August held Mackenzie in place as he let off in her for the third time for the morning.

"Rock it out." He told her.

Rocking her lower body back and forth, she allowed her orgasm to be released as she continuously massaged her spot on his member.

Laying on his chest, breathing heavily, August kissed Mackenzie on her forehead as he wrapped his arms around her small frame.

"Happy Birthday Bookie." She managed to say.

"Thank you baybeh." He smiled.

Lifting her head a bit, they kissed once again before she laid back down and exhaled.

"Sleep?" He asked.

"Yeah. It's still early."

"Aight." He agreed.

Making herself comfortable on him, they both closed their eyes. Humming lightly in her ear, August gently traced her spine as he knew it was a soothing spot for her.

"Thank you." She managed to say before falling asleep.

Though he was tired from their morning escapades, August wasn't interested in sleeping. Completely comfortable with simply laying their with Mackenzie in his arms, he thought about their future to come. All the things he wanted to accomplish, the things he wanted her to accomplish all while continuing to give Mackenzie the world.

"Hey God." He began. "I just want to say thanks for another year and for this amazing being right here." He smiled at Mackenzie. "I know I've done some unforgiving things though I've repented, but it's all for her right here. She gives me a whole new reason for living and it's because of you and Melman that we are here together. Bless her. Bless us. Bless our families. In your name I pray."

Silently saying Amen, he then closed his eyes, allowing the sleep to take over.

"I love you." He whispered.

~••~

Walking out of the bathroom, August smiled as he saw Mackenzie taking a picture while sitting on the bed in their hotel room.