Chapter 35

We didn't even make it through the front door before Cedric grabbed into his arms, pushing my back against the wall, and slammed his mouth down on his.

“You have no idea what you do to me, baby.” He whispered before sucking my bottom lip into his mouth, and I could feel exactly what I did to him. His dick was pressing up against me, causing me to moan at the friction. I needed more.

“I do because you do it to me.” I moaned against his lips, wrapped my arms around his neck and lightly jumped up, wrapping my legs around his hips, making us both to gasp with need as his dick touched against me in the right spot.

“Fuck baby, I want you.” He growled and tenderly grinned his hard dick through his pants between my legs, causing my panties become soaked as I felt the head of his dick rub against my clit.

“You have me. I'm yours Cedric.” I cried, bringing my mouth again to his neck, biting it before sucking his skin into my mouth.

He grabbed me by my hair and pulled my head back, and I saw the fire dancing around in his eyes as he looked down at me. “I need you wrapped around me, Avery.” He snarled and tugged my dress over my head, tossing it aside, leaving me in only my black heels, red panties and bra. “Your mine. This body is fucking mine. Your heart is fucking mine.” He moaned before kissing me again, sucking my tongue into his mouth.

“Yes, yes.” I whimpered and slowly rocked my pussy against his dick, a little sad that he was still clothed. “Take off your pants.” I ordered him. All those drinks I had tonight helping me feel brave when I should be feeling nervous about our first time.

“Not here. I want our first time to be perfect.” He said before picking me up and carrying me into his bedroom, his mouth never leaving mind until we're standing on his bed, and he tosses me onto it.

I screamed playfully as I bounced on the bed, pushing my hair out of my face, and watched as he began to undress. I couldn't stop my self, something inside me heating as I spread my legs wide, making sure he could see me as I rubbed my fingers against my clit.

“Avery.” Cedric groaned as he unbuckled his pants, pushed them down. “That pussy is mine. Only I'm allowed to pet her.”

I didn't know what came over me nor did I care, laying on this bed, this man in front of me, I felt sexy. I feel like I'm the only woman in the word the way he is looking at me right now, and I want to tease him more.

“Better hurry then.” I cried, pleasure rocking through my body as I slid a finger deep inside me. “I want you. I want to feel you deep inside me, Cedric. Make me yours.”

“You are already fucking mine.” He growled before crawling towards me on the bed, grabbed my hand and forced it away from my aching pussy. “Mine.” He moaned before grabbing onto my thighs, holding me in place, and brought his mouth between my legs. “Such a pretty pussy”

“Fuck.” I cried as I felt his tongue slowly licking up and down, making me wrap my fingers in his hair.

“You taste so fucking good, babe. I'm addicted to you. Your scent. Your taste, fuck, I can't get enough. I could spend hours right here, my mouth covered in your juices.” He growled before pushing a finger deep inside of me, causing my hips to raise from the bed. “You're so wet for me.”

“Cedric-” I moaned, losing my ability to speak as pleasure shoots through my body, still wanting more from him.

“Patience babe.” He whispered around my pussy lips as he sucked my clit into his mouth and pushed another finger inside me.

“Please.” I begged, wanting more. My body demanding more. “Stop teasing me, I need you.”

“You have me, Avery. You own every fucking inch of my body. It's yours. My heart is yours. You have me.” He groaned as he climbed my body.

We looked into each other's eyes as he slowly and deliciously slid himself into me. Inch by inch, teasing me, torturing me.

“Fuck baby, you feel so good. I feel like I'm home. Nothing has ever felt so good, so right than being inside you babe.” He growled as he pushed himself further into me while I raised my legs and wrapped them around his hips, pulling him closer to me.

“You are home, baby. I'll be at your home.” I groaned as he pushed himself deeper into me until I was holding every inch of him inside my needy pussy.

“I love you baby. I know it's fast, and we have a lot of shit going down around us, but one thing I know is we are real and my feelings for you only grow stronger by the day. Be mine.” He moaned as he moved in and out of me, taking my breath away with his words and his movement.

“I love you Cedric, I do.” I whined and grinned my pussy up, wanting him as deep as I could have him. “You are mine.” I growled and bit his lip.

“I am yours. All fucking yours. You own me.” He whispered and smashed our lips together, and moved faster.

“Oh god-” I moaned, grabbed his hair, jerking his head back, and looked him in the eyes as he moved in and out of me. I raised my chest, pressing my hard nipples against his mouth and he knew what I needed. He opened his mouth and sucked one in. He swirled his tongue around my aching nipple and brought his hand against the other boob and squeezed.

“Fucking hell Avery, I can't get enough of you.” He moaned around my nipple before tugging it between his teeth, causing me to whimper, the slight pain with the pleasure only making my body heat more.

“Cedric, I'm close-” I cried, not wanting it to end soon, but I couldn't stop my body from responding to him.

When I first met him, I hated him, well not hated but was extremely annoyed by him and by the way, my body was reacting towards him and right now, my body is demanding what it's been waiting for.

“Me, too, baby, fuck me too, I can't hold back. You feel too good-” He growled before he slammed his dick into me hard, making me cry in pleasure. “Cum for me. Soak my dick, baby. Show me who owns my dick.”

“Me” I whimpered as I felt my pussy pulsing hard around his dick, soaking him as I closed my eyes and saw the stars and lights flashes against my eyelids.

“Fuck, I feel you cuming. Your pussy squeezing me. Fuck baby, I'm going to cum-” He grunted and brought his lips against mine and kissed me.

“Cum.” I ordered breathlessly. “I need to feel you baby. Cum for me.”

“Fucking hell, you feel like heaven” He growled, and I felt his warm cum shooting deep inside my pussy, making us both moan into each other's mouths.

We made love three times tonight and each time Cedric told me he loved me, and I never felt this happy in my entire life. Right now, laying under this man, I feel like nothing could hurt me, not even the sicko running around placing pictures of me around the woman that he killed.