CHAPTER NINE

"So we outside or this the boring girls' club?"

"Girl I don't know, what do you think Neuza?"

I hate making the decisions.

If I say I wanna stay inside, im boring to Janae. If I say I wanna be outside, Amara will complain that she wants to under her man, her man, her man.

I can't win.

Janae, Amara and I decided to go shopping just for the sake of shopping. We're girls... we always need something. So far I had found me a cute denim outfit and the cutest mule heels.

They were going to break my feet but absolutely cute.

As I said before, I don't know how I feel about Janae but, she's not my friend. She's Amara's friend. I only saw her if I was hanging out with Amara.

I just get the vibe that she the type to try and steal peoples men. We once went out as a group and she kept trying to show off in front of the guys. She was a bit too much in Vinnie's face but blamed it on alcohol.

It's weird because Jaylen was there and he's single... why not be in his face?

Vinnie spends an absolute bag on Amara whenever on whatever. I don't know everything his family does but he has generational wealth money.

Anyways, he pays her rent and buys her whatever. I think Janae was really jealous when Vinnie took Amara to the Maldives as a birthday present and spent an absolute bag.

Amara keeps forgiving her but... I'm watching. I'm literally just waiting for her to act up so I can snatch her.

Don't let the degree fool you, I absolutely get down.

"Before you say no, it's gonna be hot tonight girllll. You have such a big ass like just come shake sum!"

Amara gave me a look only I could see telling me to say no, so she could refuse. But you know what.... I do wanna shake sum... I am absolutely not convinced on Janae but she is a fun time when she's not doing the most and acting brave.

Plus, if I go, Amara goes.

"Girl say no more... We out in Miamiiiiiii hoeeee!"
...

"Bitch you look too good tonight," Amara whispered in my ear after we took our fourth shot.

Bitch I know.

The denim two piece set I got earlier was making my waist look tiny and my ass look fatter. It had different textures of denim separated by frayed edges. And it was a halter neck and mini skirt combo.

I also ended up finding some denim mule heels and I was just pulling the outfit off.

My dark skin was glowing. I was smelling good and my makeup was done and looking good. My thirty inch wig was crimped and at my butt since I was so short.

I can't even lie, Janae, Amara and I were the prettiest girls at the club. Guys kept coming up to us and the guys guarding the VIP area had been to us at least five times saying people were requesting us three to come up.

We were looking too good.

I was a bit tipsy but not drunk. I was aware but had a bit of a buzz.

I was having a good ass time twerking on Amara and some of the other girls in the club. The pretty girls, fun girls were all gravitating towards each other and I loved it.

"Girl how your ass so fattt," this girl giggled as I twerked on her to an Ice Spice song.

She a baddie she showing her pantieeeee...

Did she say her name was Samirah? Or was it Nylah?

Whatever her name is she pretty and lit.

"Fuck it up bestie," Nayla hyped as she recorded me. "Ayeeee fuck it up bestie."

Janae stood close to us twerking as well for the videos. We were completely hype and.... Unaware.

"What the fuck are you doing," a rough voice asked, snapping all of us upright. Vinnie stood there with a furious expression and Amara stared at him with a shocked expression.

Wait, who is that next to Vinnie?

Is that....? No fucking way. And he's looking at me like he's five seconds from snatching me up even if he has yet to say anything. Chale... I am in trouble.

What the fuck is he doing here?

Fuck... how did I forget they were buddies?

God... he's such a snack... that bucket hat and all black outfit. I could eat him up. And those converses are clean. Fresh out of the box clean.

"You better calm down," Amara retaliated after snapping back to reality. "I'm having fun, you can get the fuck on."

He stared speaking in Italian as him and Amara went back and forth. Janae was trying to get in between them by grabbing Vinnie's arm but he just snapped.

"Vaffanculo," Vinnie snapped snatching away from Janae, "I don't know you! Why the fuck do you keep touching me?!"

Chile the accent is coming thick now... get her Vinnie. Get her for me.

"I-"

"Non capire un cazzo so just fuck off! You're pissing me off, I'm talking to my girl!"

"You're tripping Valério! Don't talk to my friend like that," Amara snapped pointing her fingers.

Wait... his name isn't Vincenzo?! I just thought... I'm baffled...

I felt someone pull my hand a bit roughly and before I could speak, I was met with a hard gaze.

Uh oh, he's not happy.

I feel sober rn. The alcohol ran from by body.

"What are you doing?"

"What did it look like? To me, I was twerking. To you, I'm not sure what it looked like."

Like... duh.

"This is really short," he whispered in my ear gripping the edge of my skirt slightly grazing the area where your ass sort of sits on itself. The girls that know, know if you don't, seek the gym sis. "It's too much angel," he continued letting his lips touch my ear.

"He-"

"You're gonna come with me or... I'm gonna spank you in front of everyone. You know I don't give a fuck."

"Wait... but Amara..."

"She's good," he stated, "she's with Vinnie and if you're not here and I'm not here... she can work out you're good too."

What do you think I did? I followed him. I sure did.