CHAPTER TEN (M)

"Girl what," Amara hollered on the phone

"Girl what," Amara hollered on the phone. "You let Hajoon do what?"

"Girl why you saying his na-"

"Bitch after what you let him do yesterday, I think we're past not saying his name! Bitch I knew y'all was gonna do something! Freaky asses," she mumbled the last part sipping her tea.

Girl I'm the freak but you're the one who can barely talk without your voice going... it's the kettle calling the pot black for me.

Yesterday was crazy though chile...
...

One thing I was not about to do is test an agitated Hajoon.

"Get in," he told me unlocking his Cadillac and holding the door for me. I don't know what this model was but it wasn't chunky.

Such a sexy car.

I got in crossing my arms and rolling my eyes.

And I was trying to act nonchalant but I was very worried about keeping my legs crossed. I was getting so wet from earlier when he touched me that lil bit in the club...

I wonder if he noticed that I'm not wearing panties...

"Come here," he asked me pulling me towards his lap. And girl... tell me why I got on his lap? It must have been ingrained in my brain from before because I don't know how we're here.

His hands lifted my skirt up slowly as he started kissing my neck. Sucking a bit as his hands squeeze my ass cheeks. Probably trying to give me a hickey no one can see due to my dark skin but... he swears he can see them.

My brain is starting to get foggy... fuck....

My hands start to go underneath his shirt and I can feel his abs... still super defined and sexy. My bare pussy could literally feel how hard he was...

His finger slightly grazes my pussy before he stops. I kiss my teeth as I can feel his smile on my neck.

What the fuck?

"Tell me you want me to keep going, angel."

"Hajoon," i whispered looking into his eye slightly gridding on him. "Stop teasing me.•

Because I literally need... some dick...

"Tell me what you want," he smiled mischievously, "you want me to finger that pretty pussy?"

Fingers?

Get that weak shit out of here.

"No," I shook my head. "I want that big dick, right now," I mumbled in his ear slightly gridding on him. "Can you give it to me, please?"

"I don't know," he teased reclining his seat. "If I give you some dick you're gonna have to take everything, for as long as I give you... can you do that angel? You want to be my good girl?"

Fuckkkk he knows the good girl talk just... finishes me.

"When have I not been your good girl? I'm going to take it."

We looked at each other before we kissed. It was so passionate. So hot. So breath taking. Literally, I felt like I was going to run out of air.

When we separated for air I rushed unbuttoning his jeans as he shifted slightly pulling his boxers and jeans down.

His dick was so hard and I quickly reached to stroke him. He kissed me as I stroked him faster and then brought my hand to my mouth tasting him.

I know it drove him crazy.

"Handsome do you have any condoms?"

Because we do not want to repeat the same mistake from before....

"I'll get you a plan B... I want to feel that pussy properly, you don't want me to fill you up with cum? I wanna see it leak out of that pretty pussy."

He's so freaky.

Just says shit like this with a straight face. I want it.

"You better get it straight away," I said softly looking at him.

"I'll get you a plan B and a Birkin... plan B and a Bentley... whatever you want... just let me- oh fuck you're so tight," he breathed out as he slid his dick into my hole.

Soon all that could be heard was my moans and his. He called me good girl occasionally as he kissed me. The car was just filled with us and the noise of skin slapping which drove me insane...

"W-wait Hajoon," I whispered in between moans. "I can't take it it's too big... it's too thick..."

I really forgot what he was packing... a big, thick thing. The first time was so hard, I really thought he would never be able to fit.

After taking his, I just couldn't fuck anyone else... they just didn't have a big enough dick. And they just didn't do it like Hajoon.

Hajoon was just perfect in bed.

"That's not what you said angel," he teased using one hand to squeeze my boob as he continued fucking me deep. "You said... you were my good girl.., you said you were going to take- fuck baby... if you squeeze like that..."

I started bouncing faster and moaning more as Hajoon slapped my ass.

"You gonna cum on this dick," he asked gripping my ass getting me to go faster. "Cum on this dick right now angel. Be a good girl and cum."

And cum I did with a silent moan and super hard. Hajoon said a string of cuss words before he cummed with me shooting his cum really deep into me. My body shook as I rested my head on his shoulder. I felt sweaty and hot as we sat there breathing heavily. Hajoon kissed my exposed shoulder.

"Turn around and hold the steering wheel... if you let go or beep the horn, I'm shoving this dick down your throat."

W-why," I asked still breathing heavily. I lifted my head and softly kissed Hajoon.

"What else? So I can fuck that pretty pussy again. And if you're my good girl, you're gonna let me fuck you how I want right," he mumbled kissing my neck. "You wear this skirt only when I'm around, right princess?"
...

"So yeah girl," I sighed to a shocked Amara. "I'm still deciding on whether to claim the Birkin or Bentley. I already took the plan B."