CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR

"We're gonna fuck," I asked excitedly

Okay bitch, calm down a little. Act like you've been somewhere before.

"I'm tempted," Hajoon stated bitting his lip but ultimately walked away to go sit behind his desk. "But the doctor said no and I'm more worried about the baby."

Okay now I'm pissed because I've been wanting some and Hajoon has been a responsible adult and saying no. But I'm pregnant and my sex drive is through the roof... I could see Hajoon eat a bowl of cereal and want to be swallowed like milk too.

"Why would you bring it up then," I pouted sitting across from him with my arms crossed.

"It was an intrusive thought," he answered simply. "Have you eaten? Are you hungry?"

"I want some dick. Feed me that."

Hajoon gave me a look and I continued quietly pouting. After a few minutes I went to stand next to his chair still pouting with my arms crossed.

Now I just wanted attention and to be childish.

Hajoon smiled a bit before pulling me into his lap. He continued working and I decided not to be mad anymore.

The doctor did advise that I was at risk of preterm labour so I was going to chill. I didn't want him to be but he was right.

"Joonie I want rice... and chicken and like spicy mayo sauce and-"

"Pickled vegetables?"

"Pickled vegetables and ice cream. I like the spot you got stuff from last night."

Hajoon reached for his phone quickly texting someone to go and get food for me.

"Is the baby hungry," Hajoon asked giving me a peck and moving his hand underneath my sweater to place it on my stomach.

I was starting to get a slight bump but the doctors still said it was small for someone that is twenty two weeks pregnant. I was trying to eat, rest and still keep active all at once to see if the rest of the pregnancy would get better.

"I think I'm getting a baby bump... can you see it?"

The fact that my second pregnancy has been a tumultuous event, has made me super insecure. I hate to compare but... on the internet most women had bigger bumps than mine and I was very envious of those with healthy pregnancies.

I couldn't help but think other moms gave their babies a better start in life than I did... it made me feel guilty.

"I can," Hajoon affirmed kissing my forehead. "It's the prettiest one I've seen."

"But it's small..."

"Small and perfect like the mom."
...

"I didn't know you had that many meetings in a day. That is crazy."

Hajoon and I had just arrived home and had a light meal before getting settled in for bed.

This man is busyyyyy. I wonder how he gets the energy to still put up with my shenanigans after so much work...

"I have to work hard to be a good provider for both my babies."

Is it a turn on for anyone else when it goes from boyfriend to man of the house and father?

Hajoon's sexiness since becoming a soon to be dad has gone from ten to over nine thousand. I just love that he's so aware that life is changing for him and he's embracing it so well.

"You're going to be such a good dad," I beamed handing Hajoon his pyjama pants and shirt. They were freshly washed and smelling like flowers.

I think I'm getting this housewife thing down for real. Call me Martha.

"I want to be a great husband too," he added shyly blushing a bit. "I want us to get marrie-"

He froze momentarily before slowly nodding his head... a proposal whilst we're in pyjamas? This is not how I saw it going down but, it can run.

"Hajoon is this the proposal?! Wait I'm not ready- look at my hair, wait!"

Hajoon stopped me from rambling on with a kiss. I could feel his nervous energy so I held his hand showing him I was nervous too.

Fuck it we're both nervous...

"I don't even have a ring right now... fuck- I-"

"I don't need a ring," I reassured him softly. "I just need you. That's all I'll ever need. Well... and the baby."

"Neuza, I love you. I didn't even want to do this without a ring but- I'll get you that... I just want to- I want to marry you and have the privilege of being your husband- fuck, what I'm trying to say is... will you marry me?"

"I would love to," I cheesed before I started crying. A startled Hajoon pulled me in immediately hugging me close as I cried.

Bitch... could I be happier? This my husband... now what's my name? Mrs Lee... say my name say my nameeeee!

After everything we went through, it's only natural we get married because who's letting who go?

"Baby I'm sorry, I'll do it properly, I ju-"

"I'm so happy," I burst out in between loud sobs. "Like I'm so happy I just can't... I'm about to be married!"

These pregnancy hormones... are making me crazy...

After I had calmed down we settled into bed. It was so strange that we just couldn't stop staring at one another with wide grins.

"I finally get to call you my wife. I don't even know how to act. I'm so happy," Hajoon grinned adjusting the covers so they cover me more.

"My husband. I love that."