CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

"How does this look on me? I kind of hate it

"How does this look on me? I kind of hate it."

It's giving maid. If not, it's giving colour purple.

Either way, it isn't giving bad bitch.

"You look good," Hajoon laughed. We were sitting in the private dressing room - well he was sitting I was in my shopping bag. "It is giving farm girl but, it's you. You look amazing in anything."

"No, let's just get the jeans and the T-shirt... ohh and the pink and that denim bag. I like those."

Hajoon told the private shopper to get what I asked as she excused herself from the room. Hajoon just makes me feel like a princess.

Private dressing room? I bet your man doesn't even do public spaces....

"Where else do you want to go," Hajoon asked helping me get off the platform and helping me into my Uggs. "You want to buy anything else?"

"Ummmmm," I asked in mock thought, "I want a Cartier or two."

Of course, playing.

"Cartier? I think we'll have to drive there but I can get Mr Kim to-"

"Joonie, I was joking."

"But I'm not," he replied. "Will it be your first one? I know you can get your own but... I want to get you the first one."

You ain't gotta tell me twice.

"What? You're sure? I don't have one but I was joking."

The security team carried the bags back to the car as Hajoon relayed the new plans to Mr Kim.

I liked Mr Kim. He's very kind and attentive towards me. He always makes sure I am ok. I also noticed that if Hajoon isn't sticking to me, he is.

The fact that Hajoon has to walk with a whole security team at all times gagged me. He said it's always been like this for him but it definitely took a minute for me to get used to it.

"Are you sure about the Cartier? I really don't need it."

Hajoon helped me get into the backseat of the Range Rover whilst Mr Kim took the front seat. The security team got into the car behind us already being notified of the route.

It was only two guys today so we were able to blend in... however loosely you wanna use that word.

"Get the whole store for all I care."

Okay... I will admit it's I want to be a housewife today. Because... my man got money and he can get me everything I look at.

I went in there with the intention of getting the humblest bracelet you can get in the Cartier store and even that sounds like an oxymoron.

But how did I know Hajoon would be greeted like that in the store? They practically had people scrambling to serve us. Plus I tried choosing just one but even I couldn't deny that the whole thing looked better as a set.

And you can't just have bare bracelets... you need to mix it up with a Diamond or two or.... Enough diamonds to cover up the band.

And that had cute rings... the way Hajoon said it was like getting the pre-engagement ring. The perfume also smelled so good so... I had to get one. Or two.

It just happened that the Van Cleef store was close by... honestly after the Cartier perfume, it was a blur.

But I do know I got into the big leagues of shopping.
...

"At what point did I get three diesel bags?!"

When did I even go into the store?

"I don't know," Hajoon mumbled with a very happy smile as he kissed my neck from behind. We were in the living room as I sat between his legs on the couch trying to figure out what was even in these bags. "You looked happy getting stuff."

"Babe... do I even want to do the conversion on the price of this trench?"

"I don't care if you do," he chuckled ripping the tag off. "You own everything that is in this room right now including me so, it doesn't matter if you know the price or not."

"Do you even know what you're saying?"

"Yeah," he smiled kissing my check turning my face to look at him. "I'm saying that my future wife can have anything she looks at."

Can I love him more than this? We could both just literally die.

Hajoon's phone rang breaking us out of our happy bubble. He answered with an annoyed look before furrowing his brows. He answered curtly in Korean before hanging up the phone.

"Everything good?"

"Yeah, angel,"  he smiled tapping my leg gently to get up. "Reception was just telling me my father wants to talk to me. I'll go to the lobby so don't worry your pretty head."

"You want me to come fight him?"

"If I text you Sim Suryeom from the Penthouse, come get active baby."

We laughed a bit at our inside joke before Hajoon left.

I was trying to tell myself the whole time to swallow the bad feeling that was rising in my chest.