CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

- FOUR YEARS AGO -

- FOUR YEARS AGO -

"I think I'm ready to say the three words."

"Oh my gosh," Amara gasped almost dropping the laptop on her lap. "You're going to tell him?!"

Amara and I were studying... well trying to. As per usual my head is filled with Hajoon. Everything about him is so addicting.

His smell, his smile, his laugh just at this point... it's a soul tie. I just... love him. I don't know how else to describe this feeling.

"I'm not scared," I state confidently, "I know how I feel. I want to tell him even if he might not be ready to say the same."

"Who might not be ready? Your boyfriend that looks at you like you're the most important thing in the world? Girl... don't be silly."

And that's on period.

"One thing about Hajoon he's going to act like every other girl is so irrelevant - I just love it."

"He's actually so rude to girls, the other day Sunyoung was trying to push up on him at Cee's party and he just dismissed her so rudely."

"Because he knows I'll go to hell and jail about him," I quoted making us both cackle. "Why does Sunyoung even try? Like we've been dating for like a year... girl we're not breaking up."

"Some bitches are just so courageous - that's why I be having to show these bitches who I am."

Amara is such a muscle mummy. She is super active and goes to the gym all the time. She's pretty much been super athletic and about her fitness since high school. I go to the gym but I'm not as... intense as her. She literally just is so athletic and doesn't get tired going up the stairs. And she does MMA.

Not that I need defending but whenever a girl wants to fight I definitely pull the "I'm calling my big sister" card. In high school we have definitely been involved in some things.

No face, no case.

But, that is the past. I am now a dedicated girlfriend and engineering student.
...

Until now.

This bitch might just being the old me out of retirement.

"Oh, I didn't know we had company," I forced a smile sitting across from Sunyoung and Hajoon. He looked quite annoyed as his head rested on his hand.

"Hi baby," he greeted giving me a small smile as he side eyed Sunyoung, "I didn't know we'd have company either."

He had asked me to meet him at our usual cafe yesterday for a catch up and just because he wanted to look at my face.

I know I'm a pretty babe but to Hajoon, I was just the most stunning human in the world.

"I just happened to meet Hajoon and we ended up catching up. I hope I am not interrupting," she smiled smugly as Hajoon sighed clearly making it evident that she was.

Is she slow or she can't tell we are on a cute cafe date? What's not clicking for her?

"You don't have classes," I asked clearly signalling that she can excuse herself now. I don't care about being kind.

I wanna play footsie with my man under the table. I don't want to fuck around and touch her feet.

"Actually, I have a free period," she quickly replied. "Hajoon, have you seen the new Korean grocery store that opened? Maybe we can go to-"

Inviting my man on a date in front of me? It's a level of braveness and boldness only some hoes can achieve.

"Suryeon-"

"Bitch don't get dragged trying to be adventurous," I cut Hajoon off. "Are you kidding me?"

"What? Hajoon can't have friends? Seems a bit controlling to me," she countered trying to play innocent.

"Neu-"

"So... what do you want to do about me being controlling," I asked calmly starting to tie my bob into a baby ponytail.

I'm not about to go back and forth with her. The man is mine already. It's really the fact she thinks she can be disrespectful in front of me.

"What do you want to do, Neuza," she taunted emphasising my name.

"Girl let's get active," I laughed completely feeling angry. How dare she try me? "Stand up, I wanna fight."

"So-"

"Stop trying to rile my girlfriend up," Hajoon sharply interjected standing up. "You shouldn't even be here, I told you to leave."

That's right.

"She was the one saying she wanted to fight," Suryeon screeched indignantly causing a few people to look over.

"I'm not arguing with you," Hajoon dismissed her moving around the table to grab my hand. "Come on baby," he gently smiled pulling me away.

Before we left the cafe, I looked back sticking out my tongue at an angry Sunyoung.

Bitches stay mad.

"Next time you try to fight someone, I'm going to spank you. Really hard."

"I'll probably like it."

"I'm serious," he told me giving me a serious look. "You're too pretty to be in fights."

"She's not clowning me to my face and I let it slide."

I'm standing on business.

"I'm yours Neuza," he assured me softly, "fuck I look like going anywhere with Sunyoung? I can just go with you."

It's like the three magic words were stuck in my throat but... I just... I was feeling too overwhelmed by the fact that he just wants me.

"I really really... like you. I just don't like other girls making moves on you," I pouted crossing my arms.

Hajoon smiled in response giving my pouty lips a kiss. "I don't even see them. The only girl I want is you and let's face it baby... you're so spoiled I would never be able to have another girl."

"Because... you spoil me," I admitted wrapping my arms around him. I looked up at him feeling so warm and fuzzy. I felt butterflies in my stomach as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Because I like you a lot."