CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

"Bitch I misssed you," Amara hugged me as we twirled like two lunatics

"I missed you more Ara Ara," I screamed earning a few looks as we laughed.

We had gotten back from Korea yesterday. In an attempt to kickstart the jet lack out of my system because... I got a shift on Monday, Amara asked me to go to the new tea place that had opened.

I could never say no to some good tea.
...

"Good this oolong is perfect sis," I complimented taking a bite out of my cake. "Now tell me again what that fool did."

"Girl I'm telling you Jaylen tried fighting Aubrey at the club. We had to hold him back but I low-key think Vinnie wasn't even holding him - you know he's messy chile."

"But fighting Aubrey forrrr what? Yeah Aubrey is rude and deserves to hold a beating but... I thought Jaylen didn't care."

Aubrey was Jaylen's most annoying friend. He was so stuck and thought he was all that just because he interned in Atlantic Records.

Like... you didn't even get a job there. Your main occupation is being a grind and shine crypto influencer who is getting called out for scamming... your unpaid gig is being Jaylen's groupie... but anyways chile...

"Apparently he tried embarrassing Jaylen in front of some skanks and Jaylen stood on business," Amara spilled with a grin. "One thing about Jaylen, he gon make a scene."

"Ohhhh chile," I commented as we both started laughing.

Amara and I continued laughing and joking before we heard a voice.

No fucking way!

"Hello, darling."

She would just not. Would she?

"Suryeon," I gasped turning around in my seat. I could feel my heart in my ears.

"Neuza what's wrong," Amara asking standing up. She looked between Suryeon and I in a confused expression. "Who is she?"

"I haven't introduced myself," Suryeon asked in an animated matter. "I'm Lee Suryeon! I am Hajoon's sister therefore Neuza's sister in law."

"Wait Am-"

"So it's you. Say less." Amara quickly started tying her hair up as our table caught the attention of some people. "So you wanna get your ass beat inside here or in the parking lot."

"What are you talking about," Suryeon asked genuinely confused resting her bag on the table. "Am I supposed to be scared?"

"No one told you to be scared you ditzy bitch. I just asked you where you want it. I'm with whatever bitch and I had this ass whopping addressed to you for years."

Amara always blamed Hajoon's sister for what happened that day. She said she shouldn't have started any bullshit when I clearly looked that sick.

I never took it seriously but she always vowed that it would be on site with her.

A three year old ass whopping? Oh, that's standing on business.

"Who eve-"

I gasped and quickly got out of the way as Amara two pieced Suryeon in the face mid sentence. And Amara was really eating her up like Suryeon tried scratching her but... Amara was getting her.

"This is for my unborn nephew you stupid bitch," Amara muttered knocking Suryeon on her head as the girl screamed. "It's on sight forever you dumb hoe!"

I let Amara drag her two more steps before I dialled her brother chile.

"Ang-"

"Hajoon! Code red, Amara is walking Suryeon like a dog!"
...

"I convinced Suryeon not to press charges," Hajoon sighed approaching Amara and I. Amara crossed her arms huffing and puffing as I rubbed her back.

This is my rider for real.

After Amara got tired of beating Suryeon's ass, Hajoon pulled in twenty minutes after. Amara and Suryeon went back and forth before cafe staff took Suryeon to the back and helped her ice her face. When Suryeon managed to catch a glimpse of her own face, she demanded Hajoon took her to the hospital.

After a bit more tussling, it was decided that Mr Kim would drive Suryeon and that Hajoon would drive Amara and I to get checked out at the hospital.

Amara lightly sprained her finger but it was fine.

"Did you get hurt baby," Hajoon asked rubbing my arm. I quickly nodded no with a smile. "Amara do you need anything sis?"

"No," she gently declined. "Thank you for bringing me here."

"What's going on? Amara are you okay," a worried Vinnie quickly approached with an amused Jaylen trailing behind. "Did you get hurt bambina," Vinnie asked quickly darting his eyes all over Amara.

"You are so fucking ghetto," Jaylen laughed making us look at him like he was stupid. "You fought a bitch at Sip and Aroma? You're finished out here."

"Jaylen, shut the fuck up." I raised my fists at him making him flinch whilst he laughed.

"If she got a single scratch on you, I am suing her to the ground," Vinnie threatened with an angry sigh. "I know she's your sister Haj, but I don't play about my lady."

"I warned Suryeon that she was going to fuck around and find out one of these days," Hajoon commented throwing his hands up. "She got what was coming to her."

"Vinvin," Amara poured up at him, "I'm hungry. I socked that bitch so hard, my sugar levels dropped."

"Girl, what about I pay for us all to eat," I suggested. "It's the least I can do after you handled that for me."

Amara smiled at me as I linked hands with her. We all started walking out of the hospital. I smiled at Amara in admiration of how much of a muscle mommy she was... she was just dragging Suryeon so effortlessly.

My hero.

This was truly... our Tokyo Revenge.

"Hajoon, bro, you're not gonna go and see your sister? I mean you're coming with us?"

"She'll be alright. I'm not a doctor or surgeon... plus, I'm hungry too."