CHAPTER TWENTY ONE (M)

"Angel, I think you had a few drinks too many

"Angel, I think you had a few drinks too many..."

Carrying a Neuza wrapped around me like a koala and trying to scan the room key card was hard but, I managed.

If my girl wants to be carried, I can't refuse.

I like it when she's thick so... even if I have to put ten hours a day into the gym, I am carrying her.

"But it tasted really good... I couldn't say no," she cheered as I sat with her on the bed. She couldn't stop giggling on my lap as she filled my face with kisses. I couldn't help but laugh at her drunken state.

After I asked her if she wanted to come upstairs, she was all for it but she wanted to try a few more drinks. And... things that will never change is Neuza's low alcohol tolerance.

She thinks she's a strong drinker but, it's just in her mind. After two or three drinks, she's absolutely gone.

"I missed you handsome," she pouted running her hand through my hair. "I really missed you. You can't go away anymore."

"I don't plan to princess," I promised with an amused grin. I kissed her nose making her giggle. "I'm right here."

"Joonie... I wanna fuck."

Another thing that would never change about Neuza... she is a horny drunk.

"Wait baby, shall we take a shower first? So you can sober up a bit."

"You want to get your dick sucked in the shower?"

Not a bad idea.

"No baby- I- hey!"

Neuza unzipped my pants as she got on her knees. She pulled my boxers and pants down before licking from the base of my dick to the tip.

"I don't want to do anything else but suck this dick," she whispered before sucking the tip. "You told me it's mine before... what are you telling me no for?"

I sucked a deep breath as Neuza found her rhythm. She made eye contact with me as she took me deeper and deeper hitting her throat. I wiped a few tears from her eyes as I moaned.

Fuck... this feels so good.

"You don't want to cum for me," she asked stroking my dick. "I want you to."

I pushed my dick deeper into her mouth as she let me fuck her throat. "Then suck it more angel. Fu-fuck... you feel so good."

It wasn't long until I was cuming deep her throat. A string of curse words leaving my mouth as I watched her swallow everything.

"Did I do a good job," she asked standing up to kiss me. I deepened the kiss.

Men who are weird about kissing girls after they sucked their dick... yeah that is just not me.

Y'all be safe though.

"You're such a good girl, angel. You did so good."

I realised very early on that Neuza likes to be praised. She likes to be told she's doing a good job. And I... love telling her how great she is.

Match made in heaven.
...

I pushed Neuza's shoulder back down making her hold her arch deeper. Her fat ass moved like waves as I continued trusting deep into her. I spread her cheeks completely mesmerised as I watched my dick disappear into her.

How can someone just have a body this insane.

"W-wait," she moaned trying to reach back. "I can't take it Hajoon..."

She looked completely fucked out with half shut eyes. Her face was sweaty and her lipgloss was all over.

I leaned down kissing her before increasing my speed. "Look at you... you look so pretty taking me in. You can take it princess." She moaned loudly as the sound of skin slapping got louder and sloppier.

"Hajo- pleaseeee," she moaned loudly as she cummed on my dick. But that didn't stop me... I kept going fucking her right through her orgasm before I cummed shooting deep into her.

"What's wrong, angel," I asked as she puckered her lips with her eyes closed. I smiled kissing her before she started whining when I tried moving again. "You want a break?"

"Water."

I pulled out of her watching as our liquids spilled out. I walked to the mini fridge in the room grabbing a bottle of water before I helped her drink it.

It was already three am... how long had we been at it again. It's like I get around her and I can't control myself.
...

Neuza bounced on my dick as I helped her go faster. I started sucking one of her boobs as she cried out... how could I not? It was just bouncing up and down in my face... it needs to be sucked.

The shower water did nothing to cool us down as I she bit my bottom lip.

I squeezed Neuza's ass as I cummed deep into her with a long moan. "Shit... fuck baby, this feels amazing," I complimented. She continued ridding me through my orgasm before I felt her squeeze and cum too.

I gently got her to stand before I got on my knees. I got her to stand against the wall before I put one of legs over my shoulder. "Hold onto my hair, baby."

"W-oh fuck," I heard her moan as flattened my tongue against her pussy. I sucked her clit before making my tongue go in and out of her hole. It wasn't long before she came on my tongue as I licked her clean.

"You taste so good, angel."
...

"No more," Neuza whined as I cuddled her.

"I'm not," I laughed cuddling her naked body closer to me under the covers. "I'm just going to hold you."

After a few more rounds in the shower, Neuza didn't want any more. And... I wanted to keep going but, I know she was tired.

I helped her wash as she insisted on doing the same to me. It was kind of funny watching her try to soap me up in her drunken state. We goofed around in the shower before I dried her up and carried her to bed.

"Hajoon," she asked after a moment of silence. "Can I sleep with your dick in me?"

It's not like this is brand new.