CHAPTER FORTY-THREE

"Who knew being a stay at home pregnant girlfriend would be this boooooring," I complained as Amara gave me a side eye

"Girl, you're bored in a mansion being pampered and put up... you better be quiet."

"But didn't Vinnie have a pamper day set up for you at his penthouse just yesterday?"

"But am I complaining?"

"You're right."

I asked Hajoon for something private in terms of where I wanted our stay this time. The penthouse is beautiful and scenic but I just wanted something... more quiet and private and away from everything.

I just wanted complete peace.

And this mansion was very peaceful. It was an hour or two away from the heart of Seoul in a more secluded area. We had neighbours but people who lived in this area really minded their business.

I liked it and Hajoon was catering to my every whim even if he was away from the house more. His projects at work were ramping up and he had to pay more attention to it for now.

I called telling him I wanted my hair and nails done a few days ago and in the same day he got a little glam squad to come and handle that.

I wasn't unhappy, I was just beyond bored.

"Have you ever visited Hajoon at his work place?"
...

I hadn't... until today.

Is this really his office? It's huge... no wonder he likes his workplace, it's just so amazing.

I stepped into the office glancing around the glass minimalist decor. The ceilings were really high too. Even I want to work here... it is amazing.

"Hello," I greeted the receptionist with a wide smile but when she didn't return it, I knew it was about to be some bullshit. "Do you speak English?"

"Yes ma'am, most departments require employees to be bilingual. How can I help today?"

Maybe my bullshit radar is off...

"I'm here to see Hajoon Lee. Could you point me in the right direction, I want to surprise him."

... sike. My radar is never off.

"The only Hajoon Lee is the chairman ma'am... are you sure you're at the right place?"

She snickered a bit before composing herself.

"I didn't stutter," I replied now feeling tried but still maintaining my smile.

"Yes, I know ma'am however, I don't think you got the right person."

"Is that so," I asked calmly. "Let's find out." I reached for my phone quickly dialling the man I had wrong. "Baby, I'm at the lobby in your office building, can you come get me?"

The receptionist looked at me with a raised eyebrow. I bet she thought I was faking a call. Bitch my man in the other end of the line and he coming. Hajoon said he'd be right down before I hung up smiling at her.

I got something for you, bitch.

I know this is.

The lady stood up immediately when she saw Hajoon step off the elevator and bowed discretely looking at me. I know she's nervous because I can see that droplet of sweat.

"It's him," I pointed towards Hajoon. "It's the right person, right? He's the chairman?"

She gave me a tight lipped smile detecting the sarcasm.

"Why didn't you just come up angel," Hajoon questioned giving me a quick peck right in front of the girl. Her eyes widened and her mouth opened and closed very quickly as she looked at me with a worried expression.

"I wanted to make sure it was the right place and right person."

Now snicker again, bitch. You think you funny? I'm downright hilarious.

"Angel, wha- anyways, Ms Park when you see Neuza please just come escort her to my office. Let the other staff know as well to do the same and make her feel comfortable when she's here."

The lady nodded rapidly as Hajoon guided me towards the elevator.

"You're a gem Ms Choi," I added with a smirk. "Thank you for your hard work." She thanked me with a worried expression as I continued smiling.

Yeah bitch... just know that I'm sparing you today. I'm a mother now so I'm working on patience with you hoes.

Oh, this baby making me a better person already.

"You don't like Ms Choi," Hajoon asked as soon as we were in the elevator. "I thought you two had a bit of energy."

"No, I think she's good. I don't think a hoe would be able to sneak past her and get to you - I like that."

Hajoon looked at me with a confused expression. I could sensed he wanted to say something but gave up on it leading me out of the elevator into his office.

The office was beyond huge... it looked so sexy and cool and calm. It really suited Hajoon. Glass and dark wood and grey. It had couches, it had a relaxing area... no wonder he be over here so much.

"You like it?" Hajoon hugged me from behind wrapping his arms around me. "It looks better to me because you're here."

"You have good taste."

"I know, because I'm with you."

"I missed you," I smiled reaching up to bump noses with him. Hajoon stayed quiet looking at me with a look I couldn't quite figure out...

"You know," Hajoon started kissing my neck. "I always wanted to fuck you on my desk... What do you think?"