CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR (M)

"Hajoon

"Hajoon. Hajoon. Hajoon."

I repeated his name over and over as he ate me out like I was his last meal. His tongue sucked my little bundle as I tried closing my legs feeling my brain fog up and my stomach getting fluttery.

This is how you apologise.

"Hajoon," I moaned pulling his hair so he'd let up a bit. I tried closing my legs but he held them in place. The veins on his hands and the way that long sleeved t-shirt clung to his arms made me feel even hotter. "

"Hajoon, please," I begged through half lidded eyes. "Please."

"Please what?"  He looked up into my eyes from his position sucking around my thighs. He bit gently making me whimper. "Tell me how I can make it up to you."

"I wanna... cum."

Hajoon wordlessly went back to sucking and licking taking no time at all before I came hard. He sucked me whilst I was still sensitive making me whimper a bit as I tried pushing his shoulder with my foot.

"Strip and lay down on your side," he told me standing to his full height. He took off his shirt leaving his defined upper body on this display.

I could feel myself drooling...

He held his sweatpants before raising his brow at me. "What did I just say Neuza?"

I sprung into action taking off my sweater dress throwing it over my shoulder. I looked straight into his eyes before taking off my bra. I threw it at his feet with a mischievous smile.

I slowly laid on my side resting my head on my hand smiling up at him. He leaned down giving me a tongue kiss before he stood to his full height and removed his sweatpants and boxers in one go.

Always so happy to see his big friend.

"I don't like it when you don't answer my calls," Hajoon whispered in my ear teasing the tip at my entrance. He had made me lay on my back as he raised my legs to my chest. "It drives me crazy..."

"Put it in," I pleaded gently trying to get him to put it in. I spread my pussy lips slightly as his eyes darkened.

"Say sorry," he demanded slapping his dick against my pussy. "And say you'll never ignore me again if you want me to fuck you."

"What if I need space," I defied him feeling a bit petulant but soon that feeling left as fast as it came... because Hajoon pushed his long, thick length into me all at once without warning making my eyes roll back.

He leaned down to before laughing lightly. "You need space from me? When im the only one who can have you whimpering like this," he asked rolling his hips into me deep and slowly.

I tried to get him to let so of my legs but he held them tighter to my chest speeding up a bit. "I think you're misunderstanding things, angel and...," he paused snapping his hips really fast making my hands fly up to his arms as I moaned loudly. "You're hurting my feelings. How should I make you understand?"

"I'm sorry," I cried out feeling overwhelmed by him hitting that spot continuously. I felt myself squeeze around him because it just felt so good. "I'll answer every call, please."

Just as I felt myself about to cum, Hajoon took pulled out his dick letting go of me. I sat up with a pout as I looked at his grinning face.

"What the fuck?"

Hajoon pulled me slightly positioning me so that I was on all fours with my back arched. He held my hands behind my back before pushing his length into me again.

"I'm teaching you what happens when you hurt my feelings angel."
...

"You were so mean tonight," I pouted as Hajoon put on his pyjama pants. I wore the shirt to his pants and nothing else. He laughed a bit giving me a peck before he went into his closet. We showered together but after the session on the coach we just wanted to kiss here and there and touch a little.

I sat up on the bed with a pleasant ache in my body as I scrolled through Hajoon's for you page.

His phone always has the best travel videos.

"I get a bit intense when it comes to you... I can't help it," I heard him say as he came out of his closet. I didn't really look up until he placed an orange box on my lap.

Hermes orange and... huge.

"Hajoon," my eyes flew up to his as he sat on the edge of the bed with a wide grin. "Baby, what is this?"

"Open it and find out."

I continued looking at him before tugging on the bow of the box. I gasped when I unwrapped a baby blue mini birkin.

A baby Birkin!

Okay I made good money but it wasn't Birkin money. And I'm not a brand girl but... who doesn't want a reconciliation Birkin?

"Oh my god," I squealed getting off the bed to sit on his lap as I kissed all over his face. "Thank you baby. I love it. It's so pretty!"

"Open the bag angel," he beamed making his eyes crinkle from his wide smile. I reached for the bag as he wrapped his arms around my waist leaving gentle kisses on my neck.

I opened the bag to find a key with the Bentley emblem. I gasped looking at him with wide eyes.

"A plan B and a Birkin... a plan B and a Bentley, I told you I'd get them for you."