#2# You Fight And Make Up (PG-13)

PLEASE VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT !!!

Michael : "You can't take anything seriously, Michael, and its going to break us" you shouted at him. You decided to bring up the fact that Michael makes a joke of your relationship and he did just that, made a joke about your feelings. You were fed up. As the words you said hit Michael, he looked defeated. "Well if you don't like my personality then why the hell are we doing this?" he said. Now he was being serious, and you weren't sure you should have said anything. "I like your personality, but you have to take serious things seriously. Life isn't one big running joke" you said sternly. "Whatever, Y/N. You're just nagging to hear your own voice" he said, turning from you. "Oh great, best way to end an argument is to insult someone and walk away" you said sarcastically. You walked to the bathroom and, instead of getting upset, you threw a magazine against the wall. "Dick" you said to yourself, kicking over a bottle of shampoo. It exploded all over the bathroom but you didn't care. You took the toothbrush cup and flung it at the shower door. This was the only way you knew to get your anger out. By the end of your hissy fit, there was shampoo all over the walls and floor, a puddle of water on the ground, body wash all over the sink and even face wash on the tub. You slid your back down the wall, collecting the ruminants of your victims all over your shirt. You sat and cried for a few minutes before the door opened and Michael stepped in. He seemed to not even notice the mess as he leaned in and kissed you passionately. All your anger melted away and you stood to meet him. He grabbed you by the waist and pulled you in close. You lifted his shirt off him, only breaking the kiss for a second as the shirt passed between your lips. He took you and swung you, putting you up on the counter. You undid your pants and slid them off. You could feel the goop of the mess you made all over your legs and you were slippery because of it. Michael didn't seem to mind, and had the mess on his back and sides. You two had the best sex you had ever had in that bathroom, and when you were finished, he pulled you in for a cuddle. "I feel good but disgusting" you said, literally scooping the product off your arm. Michael kissed your neck and recommended you shower together.

Luke : You had been out earlier doing some shopping. Fans had asked you where Luke was and you let it slip that he was busy getting ready to go out tonight. Now, paparazzi were camped outside the club he as planning to go to, making the night more of a hassle than relaxing. "Luke I am so sorry" you said again for the hundredth time. "I know you are Y/N, but how could you be so careless." He was sitting in your bedroom staring at the clothes he had picked out for that night. You understood why he was mad, but he was being so inconsiderate. You were new to the press thing and you didn't think about it every time you spoke. "Luke. I said I was sorry. I don't know what else you want to do. I obviously didn't mean for this to happen" you said, annoyed. "Wow, you sound sincere" Luke snapped back. "Well god Luke! Like, I am doing the best I can but this is a whole new thing for me" you said, storming out. How could he be this mad over a simple mistake? You went into the living room and sat on the couch. You didn't turn around as Luke left. You went into your room and changed into pajama shorts and a tank top, and laid in bed crying. "I can't believe he's so mad" you said, burying your face in the pillow. "Stupid Luke" you muttered to yourself. You heard the door creak open. "Y/N" Luke called out. You didn't speak. You were mentally preparing for round two. Luke walked in and saw you. "You're so beautiful, I am so sorry" he said, walking forcefully towards you. He took your waist and kissed you deeply. You felt lightheaded as he kissed you and rubbed your back. He slowly laid you on the bed before breaking the kiss. He was taking off his top and you decided to speak. "Why the change of heart?" you asked as the shirt went over his head. "Why was I so concerned about a club when I have you here?" he asked, pressing his lips to yours again. You shook your shorts off and Luke was holding your lower back and pressing his hips against you. You wrapped your legs around Luke as he slid you up the bed and was kissing your neck. You two finished, and were shocked that you guys had been fighting an hour ago and now you were laying in bed, cuddling naked.

Ashton : "Tell me I'm a screwed up mess, that I never listen listen!" you shouted at the shower head. It was karaoke shower time for you, and you were enjoying it. Actually, you enjoying your whole day. You had the house to yourself today, and took full advantage of your alone time. You painted your nails, made a nice lunch and laid out on the balcony tanning. You were just getting out of the shower when you hear Ashton walk in. "What the hell..." he said, walking down the hall. You had left a mess and you knew that's what had Ashton annoyed. You opened the door and walked out into your bedroom with a towel on. "Hi" you said quietly, knowing from the look on his face you were about to fight. "You were home all day and you couldn't clean the house?" he asked loudly. He was using a condescending tone, like he was your dad. You went from feeling guilty to angry. "You're not my boss, Ashton. If I want to clean the house later, I will clean it later". Ashton's fists clenched. "You knew that was going to annoy me and you did it anyways" he said. "OH, kind of like when you went out with those three bikini models?" you asked. Ashton's jaw tensed. "You are so stubborn Y/N!" he shouted at you. You mimicked a crying baby sound. Ashton stood in front of you, his hands in a fist. You weren't sure what was coming. Suddenly, you felt Ashton lunge at you. "Ashton!" you shouted as he pushed you on the bed. He laid on top of you and kissed you. He was so passionate, rubbing his hand in your wet hair. You let your towel come loose and fell off. You unbuttoned Ashton's shirt and he shook it off. You unbuttoned his pants and you two got down to business. When you were done, Ashton was holding you in your arms. "I love makeup sex" Ashton said and you giggled into his chest.

Calum :  You and Calum were watching the  Katy Perry movie. You decided to stay in because you had broken out, and Calum understood because he cared a lot for his personal appearance. You were cuddled up with him, when a close up of Katy's face came up. "She is so beautiful" Calum said and you sat up. "Huh?" you asked, giving him the 'what are you thinking' look. "Well she is! I mean her eyes are beautiful, her hair is lovely... she's just breathtaking." Really? Today? He needed to talk about how beautiful Katy Perry was today? You stood up. "Yeah and her skin is lovely isn't it?" you asked, storming off. "She uses Proactive babe" Calum said, realizing he had phased your confidence. "Shut up Calum" you said, going into the kitchen. You were sitting on the counter when Calum appeared in the doorway. "I didn't mean it like that and you know that" he said. You rolled your eyes at him. "You still said it and you didn't even take the out when I gave you one!" you shouted. "So I'm not allowed to think another girl is pretty?" Calum said, getting frustrated. "I don't give a shit any more Calum. Seriously, I am so done talking to you about this." Calum started walking towards you. You pushed yourself back on the counter but it didn't stop him. He pulled your face in for a deep kiss. Shocked, when the kiss broke, you were gasping for air. "What the hell?" you asked. "I'm going to make you feel beautiful" Calum said, taking his shirt off. Your pulse was racing as he came at you again. This time the kiss was more passionate, and he trailed down your neck. "Calum.." you whispered as he unbuttoned your pants. You two never made it to the bedroom. You ended up cuddling on the kitchen floor. "You're like my teenage dream" you said, giving Calum the eyes. He laughed and kissed your forehead.

* Follow me on Twitter : ShariStyles1994 and TheVampsShawnBE

* Follow me on Tumblr : multiplefandomawesomeness

*Follow me on Ig : damnsimpson , sharistylesmendes and dreamingabouthes