He Hits You - Part 2

Calum : You woke up to Calum gently shaking your shoulder. "Babe," he coos, "Babe you gotta get up." You sit up, unsure of how you got into bed last night. "What happened?" You murmur, subconsciously touching the back of your head."You fell asleep on the floor," he explains, sitting on the edge of the bed, "So I moved you to the bed." He shrugged, trying to seem casual, but you could tell things were different now. "I think you lost a lot of blood," he adds, biting his lip and looking at you nervously.You look down, not knowing what to say. "Uh, y/n, the - the police are here," Calum says, tears pooling in his eyes, "They got a call from the neighbors last night and they just wanna talk to you. Ya know, make sure nothing happened." He looks at you apprehensively and you nod, getting to your feet. You start toward the door before turning back to look at Calum, who quickly tries to hide the anxious look on his face. "I slipped," you say quietly. He gives you a questioning look and you go on. "We were fighting and you were gonna leave, so I ran after you and slipped. You didn't touch me." Calum nods, his lips forming a grateful, timid smile. You leave the room and tell the police exactly what you told Calum, trying to sound lighthearted. Finally they leave, looking suspicious but not being able to do anything further, and you return to the bedroom where Calum still sits. He looks up at you as you enter, and you can see the pain in his eyes. "They're gone," you say quietly, "They can't do anything about it if I don't admit to it happening." He nods slowly, looking down at his hands. "I wanna get past this," you say, sitting beside him, "Can we forget it happened?" Calum looks at you and smiles before mumbling, "I love you."

Ashton:  You wake up on the floor with a pounding headache and lay still, unsure of what to do with yourself. You hear rain hitting your window and you laugh bitterly to yourself, thinking how appropriate rain is for a time like this. Mixed with the rain, you hear voices outside of your door. You get up, shuffling toward the window and peaking out to see what is going on. "Ashton?" You see a few teenage girls staring warily at a sleeping figure in front of the door. "Wha -?" Ashton sits up, looking around sleepily, probably expecting to see you, because his face falls when he sees the fans. "Hey," he mumbles. "What are you doing?" They ask seriously. "Oh, uh, I forgot my keys last night and y/n was asleep," he lies, shrugging. They shake their heads, clearly not believing his story. "Are you and y/n breaking up?" One girl asks. Ashton's head snaps up to look at her and he responds, "No! Where would you get that idea?" "You're sleeping outside," she mumbles, "And since you've woken up you still haven't tried knocking. "I've been talking to you guys!" He defends. "Okay, knock," the girl challenges, nodding toward the door. He looks up at the door apprehensively, but has no choice but to get up and knock. You hesitate at the door, but decide to open it, sighing with false relief when you see Ashton. "Where were you?" You ask, hugging him tightly, "I woke up this morning and saw you never came home and I was so worried!" "I forgot my keys," Ashton mumbles, looking at you questioningly. "You're soaking wet," you say with an exasperated sigh, "C'mon you have to change." You lead him inside and shut the door before turning to him, all signs of relief wiped from your face. "Thanks," he murmurs, avoiding your eyes. "Yeah, well I didn't want fans asking me questions," you mumble, rolling your eyes. He nods, letting a heavy silence fall over the two of you. "I really screwed up," he says finally. "I know," you say quietly. "But I really love you," he adds. "I know," you repeat, a smile twitching at the corners of your mouth. Without waiting for another word you rush to him, hugging him tightly.

Luke: You wake up tucked into bed and instantly smell bacon. Confused, you sit up and notice Luke isn't in bed. You get up and look at your reflection in the mirror, sighing when you see the blueish swelling along your jawline. You head out to the kitchen, and laugh immediately when you see Luke in the kitchen. "Oh, hey," he mumbles, smiling at you warily. "What are you doing?" You ask, taking a seat on a bar stool and watching him. "I thought I'd make you breakfast," he sighs, looking down at the pan in front of him. "It's so burned!" You giggle, picking up something that must have once been bacon. "So is my hand," Luke points out, raising his hand and inspecting it. "Awe, baby," you reach over the counter and take his hand gently, looking at the red spot. "And I used all the bacon," he mumbles. You laugh again shaking your head at Luke. "I made coffee, though!" he says excitedly, rushing to the coffee pot and pouring some for you, adding creamer and setting it in front of you. "You're the best," you sigh contentedly, resting your chin in your hand. You wince, drawing back immediately when your hand touches the bruise he left yesterday. You fake a smile and pick up your coffee mug, taking a long sip so that you don't have to look at Luke's concerned face. When you set the cup down, he is still watching you anxiously. "Stop looking at me like that," you say defensively. "I'm sorry," Luke says, and you know he isn't talking about looking at you. "Can we not talk about it?" you ask, examining your coffee to avoid Luke's gaze. "I feel like we need to," Luke persists, sitting next to you. "It was an accident," you say, hoping he'd drop it. "It shouldn't have happened," he points out, frowning. "It's over," you say, finally meeting his eyes. "I forgive you. You didn't mean to. It was an accident and a lot was going on and I forgive you." You nod, signaling that the conversation was over. "I love you," Luke says seriously. You kiss him softly, letting that be your reply.

Michael: "Y/n? Y/n!" You wake with a start, looking around in confusion and noticing two girls around your age looking at you with concern. You sit up and notice that you're on a park bench. "Are you okay?" One of the girls asks, sitting beside you on the bench. "I'm fine," you reply shortly. "Your cheekbone is swollen," the other girl points out, sitting on your other side. "I hit it on, er, a door," you lie. Despite your current hatred toward Michael, you didn't want his fans knowing what had happened. "Michael hit you," the first girl states. "Where'd you get that idea?" You ask, although you don't really care what the answer is. She hands you her phone and you read Michael's most recent tweets. 'I'm such an idiot,' He tweeted last night. 'Maybe it's true that you don't know a good thing until it's gone. Maybe you just don't know how to treat it until it's gone,' he had said an hour ago. You hand her phone back, not saying anything. "That plus the bruise, well, it's pretty obvious," she shrugs. "Please don't tell anyone," you whisper, looking at her imploringly. "We won't," her friend says with a comforting smile, "But if we put it together anyone could. You shouldn't be out if you don't want anyone to know." You nod slowly, blinking back tears as you reply, "I don't know where to go." "Do you love Michael?" The first girl asks quietly. "What?" You ask, taken aback by her sudden question. "You heard me," she says firmly. "Well, ya, of course, but -" "Maybe you should give him another chance," she interrupts. "He really loves you," the second girl interjects, "And the fans really love you." You sigh, not knowing what to do. "Yeah," you sigh, "Yeah. I guess so. Thanks." You get up and walk a block to your house, keeping your head down to avoid any other fans. You pull out a key, unlocking the front door and letting yourself in. "Y/n?" Michael says in disbelief. You smile at him and he rushes up, enveloping you in a bone crushing hug.