Moaning Another Boy's Name

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE ?

Ashton: "I'm not quite sure if I-" Ashton hesitates as he softly thrusts into you.

Sure, it's sweet but tonight you're feeling very horny and just wants to be fucked like there's no tomorrow.

The only problem is that Ashton's always so insecure when it comes to sex.

"you know what?.. When you bang your drums you're not careful or insecure. Use that energy." you encourage him.

"I don't know if I... Uh.. I'm just scared that I'll hurt you if I go too hard.." he blushes.

"Oh, trust me Ash, you would be surprised to know what I can handle."

Without an answer he thrusts faster and harder but not enough to push you off the edge.

You make a quick decision to make him take out some anger on you.

Later today him and Luke had an argument about whatever and you never saw them making up.

"Oh.." you start to moan and Ashton smiles. "..shit, Luke!"

You earn a death glare from Ashton before he pounds into you with all his strength you didn't even know he had.

"That's the drummer I know.." you breathe out.

"I'll teach you not to moan his name ever again." Ashton huffs and you smirk. It worked.

Michael: Ashton just came home from the gym with nothing but shorts on and a towel around his neck sadly hiding alot of his chest.

You secretly check him out from where you're sitting behind your computer screen.

The light reflecting off the sweat glistnening on his abs, you lick your lips and his voice takes your eyes off his toned stomach up to his eyes.

"Oh hey y/n, I didn't see you."

"Hi," you say in a high pitched voice before before clearing your throat wondering where that voice came from.

Ashton giggles and walks away into the bathroom getting ready to take a shower.

Suddenly you feel Michael's lips in your neck.

He's standing behind you resting his chin on your shoulder.

"What you doing?" Michael asks.

"Creepin on your fans," you laugh. "They are hilarious. And these... smuts are pretty messed up."

"Yea, I know.." Michael laughs and sits down beside you.

"Wanna make 'em come to life?"

You look at him smirking widely.

He raises his eyebrows in question.

"I'd love to."

Moments later he's deep inside you and even though he's so hot you can't get the picture of a sweaty sexy Ashton out of your head.

"Oh my god Ashton," you moan without thinking.

Michael freezes and looks up into your eyes, they're darker than midnight.

"Ashton?" he asks.

"I'm sorry Mikey. I just.. I saw him when he got back from the gym and I guess he turned me on a bit.." you blush.

"I'll turn you on just as much as him."

Michael thrusts into you harder than before, which was pretty hard.

As you're both releasing you've learned to say Michael instead of Ashton.

Luke: It is your first time together and Luke is scared to death but he still tries to make you feel good.

"Luke, you have to relax. Or else you won't get any pleasure out of it."

"I just.. Want you to feel good." he looks down and your heart melts instantly.

"Aww.. You're so adorable. You know, just go at your own speed. If you're really not ready for this, we stop immediately. Okay?"

"I am ready!" Luke says sounding alot more confident.

He thrusts into you and his force shocks you.

"Ooh, fuck you're good at this Calum," you moan and Luke looks up at you heartbroken, you instantly feel so bad for him.

Poor little thing just wanted to pleasure you and you just ruined it.

"Oh my god, Luke I'm so sorry. I guess it reminded me of Calum.." you blush feeling guilty as hell.

You used to date Calum a few months ago but when you, Luke and Calum talked about you falling for Luke he completely understood and he's cool with you two as a couple.

"I'm as good as Cal?" he asks doubting it.

"How do you know how good he is?" you chuckle.

"I've heard you two. He sounds pretty good to me." he shrugs and you laugh.

"I'm sorry I said his name.. I promise I'll scream yours instead," you wink.

Calum: You wake up from a pretty intense dream about you and Michael.

Don't know why but somehow those thoughts came into your head..?

The thing that wakes you up is Calum rubbing you through the thin fabric of your panties.

You're still half asleep and still kind of stuck in the dream where you're fucking Michael so you accidently moan his name right before going off.

You realize what just happened and you regret it with all your heart.

"Really? Michael?!.. You couldn't pick anything better like..Harry Styles?" Calum questions and you can't help but laugh.

"I'm sorry, babe. I was dreaming that I was fucking Michael."

Calum shrugs and keeps on rubbing you roughly.

Calum has never been the jealous type.

"As long as it's not in real life."

"I would never sleep with Michael. You know that you're the only one who gets to have this." you wave your hands infront of your body and Calum smiles.

"And I'm so thankful for that."

He kisses you deeply and you release as your lips are connected humming his name into his lips.

* Follow me on Twitter : ShariStyles1994 and 5SOS_BE_CALM

* Follow me on Tumblr : MultipleFandomAwesomeness

*Follow me on Vine : ShariStyles1994

REQUESTS ARE OPEN ;) <3

Credits to http://imaginesnshit.tumblr.com/