#7# Sugarscape Article - (2/4)

PLEASE VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT !!!

Ashton : ASHTON

SPOTTED WITH HIS NEW LADY!

The 5SOS lad, Ashton Irwin, recently confirmed the rumors about him and his new lady, (Y/N)! We all knew that they had some sort of close relationship. (Y/N) has been seen hanging around the boys for quite some time now! Even before the break-up with his ex.

While we drowned ourselves in tissues, rumors surfaced about the two lovers after 6 months since the break up! The eldest of the band recently tweeted, "Most rumors I deny. But this time, I'm confirming it! @(Y/T/N) :)" .We recently spotted the two going on a coffee run together. Aren't they absolutely adorable! "I think they've always had a little crush on each other!" a source close to Ashton told us.

Apparently, (Y/N) was originally their hairstylist, but got too caught up in her schoolwork that she had to leave the staff!

Lucky for her (sad for us), she still kept in touch with the lads, and became close friends!

We can't wait to see what the future holds for the beautiful couple!

Luke : LUKE HAS GOT HIMSELF A NEW LADY!

For the past year, we all thought that Hemmings was still in love his ex girlfriend. But we thought wrong! Get your tissues and ice-cream ready ladies, the Australian Hottie is now off the market! We're guessing that the lad met his new girl sometime last year during their tour.

"They met thanks to his body guard! She's a huge fan of the band, and Him and her dad are good friends. So they set something up," a source connected to 5sos shares, "They instantly clicked!" Isn't she a beauty? You probably all know her name by now. If not. It's (Y/N)! Even her name is beautiful. Pictures got onto the internet of the two hanging out together before they started dating, which is how the rumors got started. Let's just say that they hung out quite often. She was seen at some of their concerts last year.

We recently caught up with band member, Michael (19). He told us a little bit about (Y/N) himself. "I think all of us were blown away by her beauty when we first met her. But something about her and Luke worked! She's a really cool girl."

Congrats to Luke and his new girl, (Y/N)!