#6# He Says 'I Love You' For The First Time

PLEASE VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT !!!

Ashton : "So Ashton, you have been photographed with this beautiful young lady" the interviewer says, and a photo of you and Ashton leaving a club hand in hand. "Now, I can't help but notice the same girl sitting front row here" the interviewer says, and points to you. The camera turns on you and you blush and wave. "Yeah," Ashton starts, his cheeks turning red, "that's my girlfriend." The crowd cheers. "Does she have a name?" everyone, including you, let out a laugh. "Right, her names Y/N. We have been dating for six months but we're kind of just taking it public now" he states, smiling at you. You smile back and nod. "Six months, that's a fairly long time for someone as young as you" the interviewers says. "It doesn't seem long when you're with the girl you love" Ashton says simply. Your jaw dropped, and the interviewer picked up on it. "Was that the first 'I Love You'" he asks, wanting the scoop. "It is, but I do love her. A lot. She's incredible for putting up with me and being so supportive." You get teary eyed. "Come up here Y/N, give your boy some love" the interviewer says, starting the applause. You don't need to be asked twice, as you practically run up the stairs and jump in Ashton's arms. You give him a big kiss, and spend the rest of the interview on the couch beside him.

Michael : Michael had come to visit you in your hometown. You were excited that he was meeting your family and that you got to show him around. You were out driving around and decided to stop and get some fast food. You were eating it on the way home, and he was feeding it to you as you drove. "I really like your home town, Y/N. Its cool here. I like seeing where you came from." He feeds you another fry and you smile. "I'm glad you like it here. I miss it here sometimes, but I am glad I made the move to be with you." It was quiet, other than the ruffling of him feeding you your last fry. "Thanks" you say, chewing the fry. "I love you" Michael says, and you turn to him. "What?" "I love you. A lot." You felt your eyes get wet. "Mikey, I love you too." You two were looking at each other, smiling. You had stars in your eyes. "Babe" Michael says, breaking your gaze. "Yes?" "The road..." You look up and see that you were drifting towards the median. You straighten out, and hold his hand the whole ride home.

Calum : You and Calum decided you were going to do something for charity. You both loved kids, so you decided to go to a children's hospital. You and Calum spent time hanging out with the kids all day. In the last hour of being there, you met a young girl named Jojo. You talked to her about the boys, let her call Luke from your phone (he was her favorite), did her hair and even helped her with some of her homework. Calum spent time with other kids, but always had an eye on you two. When it was time to go, you promised to go back and visit. In the car, Calum was really quiet. "Wasn't that fun pumpkin?" you ask, trying to embarrass him. He just nodded, quietly. You felt awkward talking to him, so you just leaned back in your seat. You pulled into the drive way, and you went to get out. Calum reached and grabbed your hand. "I love you" he said. He released your hand, and got out. You laughed "What?" You knew what he said, but you didn't believe it. "I love you. That's all" he calls back to you. "Love you too Cally- bear!" you shout at him as he walks in the house.

Luke : Luke had taken you on a trip to Barcelona. You were staying for a few days, and were having a great time seeing the sites. You two decided to spend the day on the beach, and you were tanning together. You opened your eyes and saw Luke staring at you. "Hi" you said, and he still didn't break his stare. "You're so beautiful" he said, and you smiled and buried your face in your towel. He got up and went towards the water. you glanced over your shoulder. He was just messing around in the water. You ended up passing out. You woke up fifteen minutes later, and lifted your head to see Luke's feet. "Good morning sleeping beauty" he smirked. He helped you up and pulled you into a hug. "Y/N, I want to show you something" he whispers. He takes your hand and walks you down the beach. He stops suddenly, and you're confused. "You wanted to show me... more beach?" you smiled. "Okay, back up three steps." You do, and you start to make out a message made from rocks. "I Live..." you guess. Luke grunts. "Okay, I'm going to kneel down and you get on my back" he says, getting on his knees. You stand up on his back and you finally see the message. You smiled, hopped down and laid down, rolling underneath him. "I love you too" you smiled up at him. He stands up, pulls you up and gives you a kiss.