He Overhears You Talking About Him (His POV) - Luke

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE ?

Today was a rare day of days off. Usually the boys and I would do something out of the ordinary but today we wanted to keep it ordinary. So it was just us with Y/N, hanging out at Michael's place.

Somewhere in the day Mikey and Calum decide to play the Xbox and I agreed to one game. Y/N and Ash decided to hang around, just talking. After one quick game with the two I was making my way back to the room that Y/N and Ash were.

"I honestly thought you were crying." Ash laughed.

I heard Y/N laughed too. I quickly stopped before entering the room and just hovered out the door to eavesdrop. "Why would I be crying? I was just smiling and I was happy."

"All because of Luke, right?" Ash said cheekily.

"Oh shut up Irwin." She said.

"No seriously, I know you like Luke." He said.

I couldn't help but smile to myself. "I mean, what's not to like. And plus, I've known him since forever. It's kinda a given for me to fall for him at some point, right?" She said. Her voice grew softer as she kept talking, "Do you reckon he might like me back?"

There was a quick silence and I waited for Ash to say something. "I think he does. Well, I mean, he's a very chill guy and stuff. But you'll never know until you ask him, right?" She only mumbled something before there was silence again. "Okay, I can tell you're over thinking. Let's distract you before you explode. You've turned so red right now."

She giggled and Ash laughed along with her. I took this time to step inside and smile.

"Hey guys, what ya doing?" I asked and took a seat with them.

"Just catching up." Ash said and gave her a quick glance.

"Yeah, just catching up." She smiled.

I watched the two exchange looks and Ash stood up. "I'm gonna go play with Mikey and Cal."

Y/N's mouth hung open and she chucked a pillow at Ash. "That little shit." I heard her whisper. I stared at Y/N for a few moments, probably longer than I should because she gave me a confused look. "Is there something on my face?"

I shook my head, "No, there's nothing there."

"Oh, then why were you staring at me?"

I bit my lip. "Please don't hate me. But I uh... I heard what you and Ash were talking about before I walked in here."

Her eyes widened and she began to go red. "O-oh. And?"

She was fiddling with her fingers nervously so I held them with my own hands. "Would it be weird if I said I liked you too?"

Her nervous expression quickly changed and she grinned widely. "Of course not. It would make things perfect."

* Follow me on Twitter : ShariStyles1994 and 5SOS_BE_CALM

* Follow me on Tumblr : MultipleFandomAwesomeness

*Follow me on Vine : ShariStyles1994

Credits to http://hemmosnores.tumblr.com/