You Like Each Other But You Want To Make Him Jealous (Calum)

"You know you like him." Michael urges you.

"I know but I don't think he likes me back."

"He does."

"What?"

"He likes you."

"How do you know."

"He told me."

"Well what should I do?"

"Tell him."

"You know I can't do that, Michael. You know once I say that, he'll just pretend he doesn't, then make me jealous, then I'll be putty in his hands."

"Then make him jealous."

"How?"

"Go out with me."

"What?"

"I mean like we'll go out to a club and we'll dance together and stuff. And wear a short dress."

"Are you sure it's gonna work?"

"I can tell you for certain it's gonna work." he says sincerely.

You walk out of your room and see your other three best friends sitting on the couch in front of your tv.

"You guys wanna go out?"

"Where? It's like 10." Luke asks.

"Let's go clubbing. We haven't in so long." you smirk.

Calum looks up at you and you smile and look at Michael. Calum looks down at his feet.

"Then let's go." Luke says, getting up.

"Hold up I gotta go change." you smile and run back upstairs. You find a short, tight, black dress and slip of your clothes and into the dress. You quickly put on some foundation, blush, and mascara and brush your hair out. You put on some heels and walk back down the stairs.

"Let's go." you smile. You start walking out the door and you get in the driver's seat and they pile into the car with you. Michael quickly takes shotgun and spends the whole time making you laugh. You finally get to the club and there's a surprisingly short line, but there's plenty of people inside. You all stand near the bar and Calum and Ashton all order drinks and you look at Michael and you grab his hand, trying to be assertive, and you walk him out to the dance floor, dancing very suggestively to the beat of the music. The other boys follow you and start dancing around. Calum looks a little awkward, not because of his dance moves, but because he literally isn't dancing. A slower song comes on and you turn to face Michael and you grab his hands and sway slower, but still get a little more into it. After a few more songs, you get tired and you and Mikey walk over and sit down at the bar. Calum, Luke, and Ashton follow you and sit around you. Michael excuses himself to go to the bathroom and Luke and Ashton start chatting up other girls, which leaves you and Calum.

"So... are you and Michael like a thing or something?" he asks after a very long, awkward silence.

"What? No." you say, no very smoothly, but clear your throat to try and cover it up.

"Oh, it just seemed like you were."

"Nope. We're not." you say, then ask the bartender to give you a beer. He hands it to you and you start drinking it, quite fast.

"You okay?"

"Huh? Yeah."

"You're drinking fast."

"Nope nothing's wrong." you snap back.

"Well then, do you want to dance."

"Sure." you try not to smile but you can't help it.

He grabs your hand and you start dancing to the beat just as suggestively as before, but a little closer to him. Eventually, it plays a slower song again and you turn around.

"Hey y/n, I was wondering something."

"Yes." you say, sincerely.

"How do you know what I was going to say?"

"I'm just guessing."

"Well what was I gonna say."

"Not quite sure, but this might cover it." you say, leaning up and kissing him.

"Yes it does, actually. Would you like to take this elsewhere?"

You smirk and grab his hand, leading him to the back near the bathrooms. Michael comes walking out and sees you two. You wink at Michael.

"Hey!" Calum calls you out.

"Have fun, lovebirds." Michael winks back, walking back to the bar.

"Why you gotta make me jealous?" Calum says, pretending to be really sad.

"Shut up and kiss me." you say, crashing your lips into his.