He finds out you're pregnant after the break-up

Ashton: You watch with nothing but horror as mention after mention floods your Twitter interactions. Thousands of questions – practical and general – and hate messages and several 'can you please follow me?' tweets. With a shaking finger, you click on the fifty new interactions that have popped up at the top of the page. Most of them are questions about the rumor that has gone viral in less than an hour. You and Ashton broke up three months ago but that doesn't mean fans leave you alone. They still see you as a connection to their idols as well as someone who can leak valuable information. Unfortunately for you, two girls had chosen the wrong time to approach you. They overheard you talking on the phone with your best friend, telling her about your visit to a private health clinic out of town. Before you had the chance to explain, they ran away already with their phones in hand. Soon enough, pictures were dug up and spread across the Internet and everybody is speculating on why you went. And you want nothing more than to deny the rumors – except the ones that are close to the truth, of course, because you don't want to lie – but you need to tell the people involved before posting anything about it on Twitter. Opening your DMs, you find Ashton and press your earlier conversation. You type quickly keeping it simple. Can you call me? x . Your phone buzzes only a minute later and you brace yourself before picking up. "Is it true? Why is everybody spreading rumors about you?" Ashton asks, cutting straight tothe case. You sit quiet for a moment, contemplating on how you should break the news to him. "It's true," you blurt out suddenly, not coming up with another way of saying it. "I went to that clinic." Ashton sighs on the other side of the phone, telling someone to leave him alone. He mutters under his breath when you hear a door slam closed. "I gathered that much. There are pictures. What rumor is true? Are you sick?" You bite your lip, sniffling. "There's no need to be rude, Ash. Please don't make this any harder." "Y/N, you're scaring me. Are you sick? Please don't say-" You break him off, unable to keep the secret any longer. "I'm pregnant."

Calum: Having been Calum's girlfriend also brought on a certain amount of fame. Occasionally people would recognize you on the street, saying they had seen you in a magazine. It had also given you the opportunity to get to know several people, which eventually led to friendships. And this is the reason why you're currently in a private section at an All Time Low concert. During one of the boys' writing sessions with them, you had started talking with their assistant's daughter and found out you had a lot in common. She had also been the one to invite you to tonight's gig. Unfortunately she had called in sick at the last minute and you were now standing alone between fifteen or so strangers, seemingly already drunk on adrenaline. As soon as Alex enters the stage, the crowd goes wild including the people surrounding you. Suddenly, this seems like the worst idea and as carefully as possible you retreat from your place near the stage, a hand placed protectively over your stomach. "Y/N?" You whip around to the source of the voice, coming face to face with Michael. Sighing of relief, you let yourself relax but keep your arm where it is. "Hi, Mikey." He grins widely, pulling you into a hug. You let out a surprised shriek and he pulls away immediately, looking you up and down as to seek for any damage. His eyes widen the moment they land on your protective arm. "Are you – Are you pregnant?" he splutters. "Who's pregnant?" You freeze immediately. You'd recognize that voice anywhere. "Y/N? You're pregnant?" he asks, biting his lip. "Well, that was... fast." "Calum, no!" You sigh softly, already on the verge of crying and you're angry with yourself for not being able to keep calm. "It's not like that. I..." You cut yourself off with a sob and Calum's neutral expression changes immediately. He wraps your hand in his own, pulling you with him out of the crowd and into a hallway you never even knew existed. "Y/N, you have to tell me the truth, okay?" he asks and pulls you into a hug before you even have the chance to formulate an answer. "Did you – Did you get raped?" "What? God, no. It's yours. The baby is yours, Cal."

Luke:  After the doctor gives you the results, you are barely able to navigate yourself out of the hospital. You feel even worse now than you did when you came and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. You sit in the car for several minutes – if not hours – before you're stable enough to start on the fifteen minute drive home. You use another ten or fifteen minutes before you're able to walk through the front door of your apartment. It's still not finished having broken up with Luke only a little over a month ago. There are still stuffed boxes scattered around randomly, no pictures hung on the walls and no other unnecessary accessories. Your phone buzzes as the door shut behind you and you jump, expecting the worst. You almost laugh aloud when you realize it's nothing more than a push notification from an app on your phone. You're about to stuff it back into your pocket when you remember the news from the doctor that you so desperately wanted to forget for now. Practically whimpering, you punch the all-too familiar number before quickly erasing it, your heart thumping hard in your chest. Forcing yourself, you punch in another number, which is almost as familiar as the first. It only rings three times before a voice answers on the other side. "Hello?" You bite your lip, inhaling deeply. "Hello? Anyone there?" "Calum?" You can easily hear the other boys in the background but you can also hear Calum moving as soon as he hears your voice. You latch onto your bottom lip, almost drawing blood this time. "Y/N? Is something wrong? Why are you calling me?" He sounds almost as bewildered as you feel. You whimper. "Y/N, you're scaring me. Is something wrong? Do you want me to get Luke?" You interrupt him in asking any more questions, a sob escaping you. Trying to stop crying, you only end up hyperventilating and letting out small gasps. "I'm getting Luke. Luke! I need you to come here right now." You hear commotion in the background; whispers and shouts but you're too upset to focus on what they're saying. "Y/N? Hey, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Sniffling, you gather all the courage you have. "I'm pregnant, Luke."

Michael: A bell rings the second you open the door and you look around the store frantically, hoping no one noticed you coming. You sigh aloud with relief when you realize just how empty the drug store is. Even though you know exactly where you're going, you choose the longest way there, looking around aimlessly at the various health products. When you reach the shelf, you take another few minutes to actually pick them up although you know the exact amount and brand you want. With a shaking hand, you reach out and pick up three tests from the shelf. "Y/N? I thought it was you." You whip around because you would recognize that voice everywhere. "Michael?" The corner of his mouth twitches and he glances toward your hand. "You moved on fairly quickly," he jokes but after dating him for two years you can easily see the flicker of hurt in his eyes. "Mike," you trail off and he looks up at you instantly, obviously sensing the seriousness in your voice. "If it ends up being positive, it's yours." He glances around nervously before finally, after a torturous moment of silence, meeting your eyes. He bites his lip. "I'm sorry, babe. Look, come home with me and we'll see together, yeah?" You only nod, letting him lead you toward the register. You don't move when he takes the tests from your hand and pays for them either. Apparently, he got here without his car and takes your keys from you, silently driving back to his apartment. It hasn't changed a bit from the last time you saw it, a little less than two months ago. It's still messy, still looking so boyish – still representing Michael perfectly. It's when he takes your hand in his and walks upstairs to the bathroom that you notice how fast your heart is really beating. He decides to let you do your business privately but comes into the bathroom as soon as you tell him it's clear. He looks at the three tests lying on the counter before wrapping you up in a hug, sighing. The next ten minutes are pure torture and you can't seem to calm yourself down. It gets worse when your phone buzzes, letting you know it's clear to check the results. Wanting to get it over with, you quickly glance down at the tests. You gasp and turn around, seeking comfort in Michael's embrace again. "We're gonna have a baby," he murmurs and you can only nod, too scared to do anything else.

credits to http://irwinsgiggles.tumblr.com/