"Just Friends" ( Michael )

PLEASE VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT !!!

I sit on the kitchen counter, wearing nothing but his shirt and my underwear, swinging my legs happily as I eat my toast. Michael enters the room sleepily, his sweats hanging low on his hips.

"Morning." He yawns, shuffling over.

"Morning." I reply, wrapping my legs around his waist and pulling him closer. He takes a bite of my toast as his hands come to rest on my hips.

"You look good in the morning." He grins and I roll my eyes. "Although it may be the fact you're in my shirt."

"You never stop do you?"

"Nope." He grins, leaning in and capturing my lips with his. I smile into the kiss, putting the plate down and tangling my fingers in his hair when my phone rings. Michael groans before pulling away. I smile, grabbing my phone and answering the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey Y/N." Luke chirps.

"Hey Luke." I smile, and Michael lifts an eyebrow.

"Sorry to ring so early." He tells me, making me scoff.

"Luke it's almost ten."

"Exactly!"

"What's going on Luke?"

"Michael's missing."

I pause, biting my lip and putting the phone on speaker so Michael could hear.

"Michael's what?"

"Missing Y/N. He's missing."

Michael smirks at me, his thumbs beginning to drag across my hips in a steady rhythm.

"Just do me a favour and ring if he turns up okay?" Luke asks, and I agree, hanging up the phone.

"So you're missing." I muse, playing with the hair at the nape of Michael's neck.

"Apparently." He agrees, the smirk still etched onto his face.

"We should probably tell them soon."

"What?"

"That we aren't..."

"Just friends?"

"Yeah." I nod.

"Probably." He agrees, grinning at me. "We'll tell them later."

"And we say..."

"That we aren't just friends."

Credits to http://pretendtobepunkrock.tumblr.com/post/

* Follow me on Twitter : ShariStyles1994 and TheVampsShawnBE

* Follow me on Tumblr : multiplefandomawesomeness

*Follow me on Ig : damnsimpson , sharistylesmendes and mendes.edwards