Maddening interruptions - Ashton ( SMUT )

VOTE & COMMENT PLEASE <3

HIS POV

We were all siting around a big table, making small discussion with the guys from the label as delicious food was served in front of us. (Y/N) was sitting next to me and her chair was abnormally close to mine as her hand was resting on my knee; she was wearing a black, tight dress that showed her curves perfectly without being vulgar. And that was the tricky thing actually; it was very chic, but it still made every man in the room want to see what was under that noble material... And it also made it very hard for me to keep my hands off of her.

Ever since I saw her walk out of the bathroom, I had been considering ditching that long diner and just spend the night showing her just how sexy she was; but of course she scowled at me and reminded me that I had to act professional and all those stuffs.

About halfway through the evening, I felt her intense gaze on me so I turned my head and looked at her to see what she was up too. She was silently sipping on her cocktail, her mouth tightly wrapped around the little straw as she hollowed her cheeks; she was innocently looking at me through her lashes. My lips parted and I immediately placed one of my hands on her thigh just at the end of her dress; I rubbed my thumb on the inside of her thigh and I felt myself starting to harden when lust appeared in her eyes.

"Ashton, we also wanted to congratulate your work on all the social networks ... You know keeping the fans updated and all" the man that was sitting just in front of me said as I withdrew my fingers and darted my eyes over to him. "Huh yeah thank you" I mumbled as I tried to ignore the aching between my legs.

We resumed eating as various ideas started to emerge in my mind. A few minutes later, I felt a small hand applying little pressure right on my bulge and I gasped as (Y/N) started to stroke me through my pants. In any other situations, I would have swatted her hand away, but I needed this too much at the moment so I brought my right hand down and placed it over hers before guiding it over my crotch.

"You'll be able to come visit us on tour this summer, (Y/N)?" Luke asked and she immediately retracted her hand as a heavy sigh left my lips. "Hmm yeah, I think... By the end of July probably" she answered and I saw her shift on her chair; she was turned on too and I smiled to myself at the thought of the after party we were going to have, just the two of us.

We were interrupted a third time during that agonizingly long diner; my fingers were dancing over her panties when our manager asked me a totally pointless question and I knew from that moment I had to do something because I was getting really mad and impatient. I answered him quickly and then leaned in toward (Y/N) before placing my lips at her ear; "do you think you could excuse yourself to the restrooms in about 5 minutes? I'll find something to join you there, I... really need you" I whispered and she nodded before giving me a cheeky smile.

I saw her stand up and mutter a quick 'excuse me' before walking toward the corner of the restaurant; her legs looked too damn good in those high heels and her backside ... I turned my attention back to the table and tried to calm myself down a bit. I picked up my fork and intentionally let a piece of meat fall onto my shirt; "oh no" I whined as I picked it up; everyone looked at me and the boys chuckled. "You should probably go wash that up, Ashton" our manager told me as he shook his head; "I'll be right back" I answered as I quickly got up and walked towards the restroom.

I hurriedly opened the door and immediately saw (Y/N) leaning against one of the sinks; "alone?" I mouthed at her and she nodded with a sly smile; I closed the door and locked it before walking to her. "God, you're driving me insane" I sighed as I grabbed her hips and smashed my lips down on hers. She immediately responded and grabbed the back of my neck to deepen the kiss; I lifted her up and sat her on the edge of the sink before settling myself between her legs.

"Ash... I need you" she moaned against my mouth as I started to massage her thighs; "we don't have much time" I answered before inching her dress up just enough to reveal her lace thong; "damn you really decided to kill me tonight" I murmured as my lips traveled from her lips to her jaw and then her neck.

Her hands started to pull on my shirt until it wasn't tugged in my pants anymore and she then ran her fingers on my stomach and down my v-line. I hissed as she brushed her hand over my hard-on before unbuckling my belt and pulling my zipper down; the soft material immediately slid down my legs and pooled at my feet as she started to palm me through my boxers. "Baby, please" I moaned as I felt like exploding already.

"Impatient, are we?" she teased and I placed my hands on the small of her back to bring her closer; "come on, you've been working me up for the past two hours" I whined and felt her smile against my lips as she kissed me eagerly. She slid my underwear down just enough to free me and wrapped her finger around my member; "huh huh" I protested before swatting her hand away; I grabbed the back of her thighs and parted them before running my tip up and down her folds.

"Baby..." she sighed as I started to slide into her slowly; "ah yeah just like that" I whispered against her neck as her tight and warm walls started to pulse around me; "Can I ... Can I... God I just want it fast, is that okay?" I asked while looking into her eyes. She nodded feverishly and bit down on her bottom lip as I grabbed the edge of the sink; she tightened her grip on me and I started to pound into her at a fast pace, our skin slapping together as I threw my head back.

It felt so good to finally be inside her after hours of pure torture; being able to fuck her in this dress, knowing that she wanted this as much as I did ... I felt myself twitch as she attached her lips to my ear and started to moan and pant; "You can let it go, baby" she whispered and I usually made a point of never coming before she did but my body wasn't strong enough this time and I released inside of her as a loud groan erupted from my throat.

"Argh baby" I moaned as she clenched repeatedly around me to ride my orgasm; I then pulled out and immediately sank to my knees in front of her; I attached my lips to her clit and inserted three fingers inside of her, curling them hastily to stroke her front walls. She started to squirm but I held her thighs firmly as she started to moan again.

"Ash I'm... I'm here" she let out weakly before arching her back and coming all around my fingers. I sucked on her clit until I was sure she was done and then popped my digits in my mouth to taste her as my left eye fell into a wink. We both caught our breath for a few seconds and she then jumped off the sink and rolled her dress down to cover herself before trailing her thong back up.

"What did you tell them?" she asked me with a smile and I pointed to the spot on my white shirt; she nodded and then arched a brow; "well you should at least put some water on it" she said before turning around and leaving the restroom.

I shook my head and composed myself before splashing some water on the material to make it look like I at least tried to wash it. I then walked back to our table and sat down next to (Y/N); I placed a kiss on her cheek and then inched my mouth to her ear; "we're getting really good at it" I murmured as she turned her head to give me a proud smile.

Credits to http://5sos-dreaming.tumblr.com/

* Follow me on Twitter : ShariStyles1994 and 5SOS_BE_CALM

* Follow me on Tumblr : MultipleFandomAwesomeness

*Follow me on Vine : ShariStyles1994

REQUESTS ARE OPEN ;) <3