His Parents walk in on you two

PLEASE VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT !!!

Credits to http://preferences-5sos.tumblr.com/

Calum: He lifted your shirt over your head as you climbed under the covers. He did too but hovered over you. You moaned and you felt pressure against your naked body. You growled and took off his boxers throwing them across the room. Without warning he entered you making you both moan. "M-Move," you told him as low as a whisper. He did as told and started to thrust. "Calum I thought-" Calum's mom stopped herself as Calum covered your body. "Mom!" He yelled. She practically ran out of the room, basically telling you that you're in deep shit. When you guys got dressed and walked downstairs your parents and his was waiting on the couch, mad as ever.

Luke: Luke laid down on your guys' bed as you hovered over him, your legs and hands and either side of him while his hands were up your dress on your waist. You kissed him passionately feeling Luke take your dress off. While your lips were biting his neck his fingers were down your underwear fingering you deeply. "OH MY GOSH!" You both looked up to see Liz and Ben at the doorway. Luke quickly covered up your body as you laid next to him. When they left you slipped on your dress and shoes before walking out to the living room with Luke trailing behind. He knew you were mad at him for forgetting he invited his family over for dinner. His punishment: No sex for 2 weeks.

Michael: Mikey couldn't wait to get you upstairs to your bedroom, he laid you gently on the table and entered you without hesitation or warning. You moaned his name as he went deeper inside of you, you could hear skin smacking against each other. You heard a scream making Michael pull out and you both look up to see his Mom standing there dumbfounded. You got down and quickly put on your cloths, Michael did the same. When you two walked out you decided to buy your mom lunch, she agreed but insisted on not eating at the table.Ashton: Ashton pushed you up against the guest room shower wall his naked body on your not leaving a inch of space between the two of you. His lips were planted on your as you wrapped your legs around his waist feeling him enter you making you want to scream so you bit his neck. Hard. Making him moan. "Ashton are you-" his mom cut herself off when she saw two figures in the shower, "I'll talk to you when you're done." She walked out and ten seconds later you go out an got dressed leaving a shocked and confused Ashton in the shower.

* Follow me on Twitter : ShariStyles1994 and TheVampsShawnBE

* Follow me on Tumblr : multiplefandomawesomeness

*Follow me on Ig : damnsimpson , sharistylesmendes and mendes.edwards