Making Out - Ashton

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE ?

I had been watching the Kid's Choice Awards on the TV and since the minute I saw Ashton appearing in the orange carpet, I had to remind myself I wasn't alone at home. My roommate was sat next to me on the couch and I really needed to scream or moan; I exactly don't know what I wanted to do besides go there and kiss my boyfriend, at least. Although the boys had invited me to the awards, I couldn't go because I had to work. And if I hadn't worked, I don't know if I had gone. I loved Ashton for who he was, included the fame, but I didn't like being the center of attention. Late that night, he came come. I was sleeping on the couch. I wanted to wait awake but at some point I fell asleep. As soon as the door closed, I opened my eyes. Ashton appeared in the living room seconds after and I smiled, still sleepy. "How it went?" I asked. "Great!" he exclaimed, still excited. "But, what are you doing sleeping on the couch?" he said while he left his black blazer on a chair. "I was waiting for you" I said as I got up. I bit my bottom lip when I saw him dress like that. I don't know if it was the black shirt or the fact that he dressed formally for an event but he was driving me crazy. I approached him, I wrapped my arms around his neck and I kissed him. He quickly placed both of his hands in my butt and with a soft squeeze he told me what he wanted me to do. I jumped and he grabbed me while I surrounded his hips with my legs. We kissed for what seemed like hours, but it was fine because I didn't want to stop. But Ashton broke the kiss and when he looked at me, his eyes were full of lust. "I can tell you missed me, baby". "Maybe" I mumbled, amazed by his look. His lips were red and a little bit swollen. "I thought you wouldn't come tonight". "I was missing you too so I told the boys I meet them tomorrow a few hours before the iHeartRadio Awards". "If you go dress like that, you should consider come over too" he laughed while he started to walk to my room. "Let's finish this" he said, pecking my lips.

* Follow me on Twitter : ShariStyles1994 and 5SOS_BE_CALM

* Follow me on Tumblr : MultipleFandomAwesomeness

*Follow me on Vine : ShariStyles1994

REQUESTS ARE OPEN ;) <3

Credits to http://stories-5sos.tumblr.com/