Caught In The Act - Calum(Luke)

*SLIGHT SMUT WARNING*

should not be doing this while my brother is in the next room, but things escalated so quickly and I just wanted him so badly. It was tiring with all of the sneaking around, and all of the built up tension and sexual frustration would literally be the death of me.

"Calum we shouldn't do this with Luke in the other room.." I mumbled, tilting my head back so he could have more access while kissing my already hickey assaulted neck. I could feel his smirk when he began leave ghost kisses along my collar bones, pulling the thin straps of my dress down past my shoulders, revealing my plain black strapless bra and matching underwear.

"Do you really want me to stop baby girl?" Whispering, Calum slid his hand into my underwear, teasing my clit. I tried to bite back a moan from the pressure he was placing on the small bundle of nerves.

"Christ — you're so ready for me," Calum groaned, his fingertips slick with my arousal as he slid his fingers over her damp folds, "You need me to fuck you, don't you babe." I moan despite my best efforts to make a coherent sentence while Calum begins to slip fingers into me slowly, one by one, but all it comes out as is a "please".

"Please what, babe? What is it that you want?" he says having a satisfied smirk placed on those plump lips of his.

"I want you to fuck me. Please...please, I need it." I whimper, my fingers digging into the edge of the loveseat couch, hoping that that was enough for him to just skip the foreplay. It was. Before I could even react, Calum unclipped my bra and pulled off my underwear in one swift movement, while I slightly struggled to take off his skinny jeans when he planted his lips on mine forcefully. Soon enough, there was an array of clothes scattered on the floor, and Calum was hovering over me before he slowly slid into me, making my throat produce a loud groan.

"You're so tight baby girl.." Calum whispered while filling me up completely. Mentally rolling my eyes, I gripped on to his biceps while throwing my head back in pleasure as his thrusts began to go into a faster rhythm.

"Fuck.. Yes Calum right there- oh fuck me.." I moaned out, trying not to be so loud but it was no use, I was already too far gone in pleasure, and I was too enveloped with the boy over me to even hear the door to the dressing room.

"Hey Cal coud you keep it down- woah what the fuck is this?" Calum stopped moving, leaving only the tip of himself inside of me, while trying to cover up my naked body from my older brother. Scrambling to find something to shield us from Luke, Calum just looked at me, but I was too shocked to do anything or say anything. But on the other hand Luke was going ballisitic, "Calum, I fucking told you that [Y/N] was off limits mate, and [Y/N] I told you to stay away from my band mates. My god, even up till now you still don't listen to me-" He was yelling, and I just stood there, taking it all in before cutting him off.

"But Luke I lo-"

"No. No. No. Shut the hell up, you're 16 for Christ's sake you don't know what love is! Goddammit, I can't even deal with this shit right now. Seriously? Going behind my back isn't even cool [Y/N]. I thought we were closer than that.." A frown came on his face, and my heart sank because I know it hurt him to think that I wouldn't tell him.

"Luke, you of all people should know that I would never hurt her.." Calum spoke up, making Luke's blue eyes flicker between the two of us.

"Luke please.."

"Fine, one chance but I swear to god Calum, I will shove your bass up your ass if you break her heart. No joke." Luke sighed before walking out of the room, leaving Calum and I alone feeling embarassed but happy at the same time.

Credits to http://txhohood.tumblr.com/

* Follow me on Twitter : ShariStyles1994

* Follow me on Tumblr : MultipleFandomAwesomeness

*Follow me on Vine : ShariStyles1994

REQUEST ARE OPEN ;) <3