BSM You Are Dating Another Member(Calum/Luke)

"You look perfect." you brother, Luke smiles at you.

You smile, looking in the mirror again. After a long day of getting ready, you're finally ready for your wedding day. The day you've been waiting for for six months.

"I should probably go help Calum. I'll see you out there." he smiles and kisses you on the cheek before walking out.

"You look beautiful." Mali Koa smiles at you fixing the clip in your hair, "he's gonna love it."

"Thank you for everything." you smile back at her, giving her a hug.

"Okay, I think it's time." she says, opening the door. You dad is standing there and he grabs your arm. Mali Koa grabs flowers and gives them to the rest of the bridesmaids and the begin to walk in as the music starts playing. You get to the front and you see Calum standing there in a tux. You haven't seen him in a tux since God knows when, and all you knew is that you couldn't wait to see him without it. The priest begins saying the speeches that he's supposed to, but you don't pay attention. You just look up at Calum and smile. You can't believe that it's finally your wedding day. You suddenly are woken out of your day dream by Calum saying, "I do."

"Will you, (y/n), take Calum Hood to be your lawfully wedded husband."

"I do." you smile. Mali and Luke hand each of you the rings and you place them on each others hands.

"You may now kiss the bride." Calum smiles before grabbing your cheeks and kissing you deeply. He grabs your hand and you run out of there and straight into the car. You end up being the last ones to show up at the reception even though you left first. You walk inside and you see Luke standing on the stage.

"So as you guys know, my little sister, (y/n), and my best friend, Calum, got married today. And as a little surprise to (y/n) from me and Calum, I'm actually going to play the song for their first dance." He says, as he begins strumming the opening chords to Wherever You Are.