Tour Bus (Dirty)- Michael

SMUT WARNING : PLS DON'T READ THIS IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH SEX !!!!

I was so excited to finally spend some time with Michael as he had been away for so long.

I was so happy when he picked me up at the airport. "Y/N!" He beamed wrapped his arms tightly around me. I greeted the other guys, smiling and waving. We all climbed into the van quickly. Michael and I sat at the back, his hand resting on my thigh. A part of me wanted him to move it higher the other part didn't want it to move... Just yet. "I can't wait till we're alone." Michael huskily whispered in my ear making me shiver. His hand moved a little higher, an ache for him became suddenly apparent to me. His fingers slid up under my skirt, his fingers brushing over my wet heat. Before I could plea for more he moved my panties aside and rammed his fingers in. I grabbed onto his arm, my nails digging into his skin. He pumped his fingers quickly, I bit my lip to stop from screaming out. "Y/N are you okay?" Ashton asked from the front. "Yeah I'm cool." I said gripping onto Michael's arm tighter. He suddenly pulled his fingers out, he smirked at me. I glared back. "Stay that wet for me." He huskily whispered in my ear.

The car ride was agonizingly slow. When we finally got to the hotel, I saw the buses parked out the front. "We're hitting the road straight away." Luke announced. We all went into the bus, Michael had already told me that we were sharing... Which I had no problem with.

All the boys all gone to bed early but because of my jetlag I was still wide awake. Michael and I were in the back room watching television. Michael's hand began wandering up my thigh to my heat. My hand drifting up his leg to his soft crotch. I palmed his length through his trackies, he groaned under my touch. His length hardened and thickened against my hand. He switched off the television. He turned to me, his hands focused on getting my shorts off. I lifted my hips for him to take them off. Michael pushed me down flat onto the lounge, kissing me. His tongue sliding into my mouth fighting with mine. He ground his hips into mine, I groaned out missing Michael's touch. My hands sliding over his back while his slid over my torso, feeling whatever he liked. "Michael?" I sighed out, he continued to kiss down my neck. "Can we take this to the bunk?" I sighed, he pulled away and we went out climbing inside as quickly as possible. "Now where were we?" He asked before smirking at me and kissing down my neck finding my sweet spot, I moaned out a little too loud. Michael's hand came up to my face covering my mouth. I nodded, I slid my hands down to his shirt tugging on the hem. "Mine goes if yours does." He stated still attacking my skin with kisses. He left little love bites on my chest. I nodded we both pulled off each others clothes. Seconds later we were both naked, he leaned down kissing and fondling my breasts. My small hand wrapping around his thick throbbing length. "Michael. I need you. Now." I moaned out as he sucked and tugged on my nipple. "As you wish." He said lining up with my entrance. He thrust hard into me. "Michael!"

"Y/N!" He groaned out, he smiled down at me. "God baby what happened? I thought I stretched you out a bit. You're so tight." He grunted as he moved slowly within me. Tingles of pleasure ran all through my body. "Maybe you got bigger." I moaned, he smirked and pressed softly kisses all over my face and chest. "Harder!" I moaned wanting more. His hands gripping onto my hips, my nails digging into his back. I dug my face into his neck to stop from screaming out. "Faster Michael." I pleaded into his ear, his thrusts got faster and harder. I wrapped my legs around his waist, getting him at a deeper angle. I clenched around him. "Oh god Y/N. Do that again." He groaned as he continued his hard thrusts, I did as he said. He moaned into the crook of my neck. "Michael. We have to be quiet." I groaned trying to be quiet myself. I bit into his shoulder as he hit my spot, explosions of pleasure ran through me. "I'm almost there Michael." I moaned, he went a bit harder. His hand going to my clit rubbing harsh figure eights. "Me too. Just hold it for a bit." His thrust started to get less rhythmic as he came close. "Now! Cum for me beautiful." He grunted as we both released, he head rolling back. His warm cum filling me up. He continued to thrust into me riding out our highs. He collapsed on top of me. "I love you Y/N. That was perfect." Michael whispered in my ear, his breath short. "I love you too Michael. I don't think we've had better sex."

"That wasn't sex that was making love." He whispered kissing my lips softly. I smiled at him. Michael smirked at me and he kissed down my body, leaving bite marks every now and then. "You're so beautiful." He whispered as he got to my heat. "Please Michael." I whimpered, my hand in his hair. He smiled at me, his tongue slid out and licked a stripe up my heat. "As you wish." He mumbled before kissing my sensitive clit, his finger teased my entrance. "Do you want it baby?" Michael teased, I groaned bucking my hips up. His hand slamming my hips down onto the mattress. "Tell me what you want." He growled, my thighs clenched around him. "Michael! Please I want your fingers and tongue." I gasped, he smirked before plunging his finger into me. My back arching, his lips brushing over my clit. I pushed his head into my hips, he chuckled; the vibrations running through me. He sucked harshly on my clit while pumping his fingers, curling them to hit my spot. "More Michael!" I moaned, he smirked ramming three fingers into me knuckle deep. My head rolled back. His tongue flicking over my clit, I was so close. "Cum for me baby." My muscles clenched at his words, releasing around his fingers. He pulled them out sucking them clean. I reached out to his length, he shook his head. "No babe. It was all about you tonight." He said sweetly, I shrugged. Michael handed me his boxers to put on, since my undies weren't in the bunk anymore. I slid the fabric up my legs, we both got under the covers. My body pressed to Michael's, his hands rubbing soft circles on my back. "Go to sleep sweetheart. It's late." Michael whispered in my ear, I curled up against his chest.

I woke up, Michael's arms still wrapped around my waist. His face pressed into the crook of my neck. I ran my fingers through his somehow still soft hair. He softly stirred before jolting awake. "Morning beautiful." He whispered, his hands sliding up to my breasts, giving them a cheeky squeeze. "Morning tiger." I whispered, "Come on we should get up." He said nudging me softly. I nodded, "I need a shirt." I whispered, he smiled. He grabbed his shirt from the end of the bed. I tugged it over my head. I slid the curtain back to be greeted with Calum, Ashton and Luke staring at us. "Morning... Tiger." Calum teased, I rolled my eyes. "Shut up." Michael groaned, I hopped out of the bunk. I almost lost my balance, my thighs weak. Luke's arms darted out to catch me. "Michael I think you broke your girlfriend." Luke teased, I gripped onto his arms to keep from falling. Michael got out of bed without bothering to put any clothes on. "Oh Michael could you at least put some clothes on?" Ashton asked covering his eyes. "Mate you've seen it all before." Michael said as he got a pair of boxers and pulled them up his legs. I wrapped my arms around Michaels torso, Luke let go of me. "Now you two... Would it have killed you to be quiet last night?" Ashton said, I shrugged blushing. "What... We missed each other." Michael said, I nodded. "It wasn't that bad!" I replied, Calum rolled his eyes. "Yeah... 'Oh Michael! God Michael. You're so huge. Do that again! There!" Calum teased, I looked at the floor. The boys continued to tease us both all day.

Credits to http://keepcalmandlove-c-a-l-m.tumblr.com/