The Morning After

Luke :  You're sleeping peacefully when you feel something on your cheek. You figure it's a bug, so you lightly swat it out of the way. You hear a giggle and you slowly open your eyes. "Morning babe" Luke smiles at you and kisses your forehead. You smile up at him and cuddle him closer. "Hey babe." he interrupts your attempt to fall asleep again, "Yeah?" "It's 1:30" "Holy shit." you say, sitting up and grabbing his shirt from the ground and putting it on. "Babe calm down." "I'm going to be late for work!" you say, going to stand up but your legs give out and you collapse onto the bed. "No babe, I already called you in sick. You're fine. Come back to bed... Plus I don't want you to hurt more than you already do." he smirks at you. You sigh and turn towards him, "I'm hungry." "Then let's get food." "Yeah, because I can really walk far right now." you say, rolling your eyes and smirking."Fine. I'll make you something." he smiles, getting up and putting on a pair of boxers and picking you up bridal style and carrying you downstairs. He sets you on the kitchen counter and starts trying to get ingredients out. He leans casually against the wall and looks around at the food. He looks pretty flustered."Hey Luke, I don't wanna be rude, but it's like 1:30 pm and we could just order pizza and cuddle on the couch. I'm kinda still tired from last night." He smiles, walks over and stands between your legs and kisses your nose. "I'd much rather do that, honestly." You smile and jump off the counter, this time, you're able to stand. "Oh damn, it's wearing off." he smirks. "Looks like we'll just have to do it again." you smirk before walking ahead and laying on the couch.

Ashton :  "Morning beautiful." you hear a whisper. Your eyes flutter open and you begin to take in where exactly you are. You realize that you're in the tour bus and you can't exactly believe that you actually managed to sleep through the whole night, not only in this small bed with your six foot tall boyfriend, but also, because it was your and Ashton's first time. "Morning." you smile, kissing him. "How ya feeling?" he tries to be sexy and wink but he starts giggling. "I'm a little tired but... ya know..." you look down, not able to look him directly in the eyes. "How was... it?" he shyly asks. "Ash, you know it was my first time so I have no idea. I mean I'm happy about it." "Well good. I just want to make you happy that's my job." "Well you have succeeded." you smile, cuddling him closer. "ASHTON WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU YOU NEED TO GET UP WE'RE LEAVING IN TEN MINUTES!" You hear Calum's voice from close-by. "I'm in my bunk! I'll be out in ten don't worry!" Ashton yells back. "You're in your bunk? Is y/n here?" Calum says, opening the curtain. You quickly hide yourself with the blankets. "OH MY GOSH! GUYS GUYS! ASHTON AND Y/N DID IT!" he screams, bursting out the door, running to the boys. You blush and look down at the floor again. "Hey, you okay?" "Yeah, just kind of embarrassed." "Why?" "I don't know, I guess I don't wanna be that girl." "You're not. You're my girl. You're mine. And now even more so." he smiles, kissing your forehead. "I love you, Ashton." "I love you too." you smile.

Michael : "Michael what are you doing?" you ask, waking up and seeing your boyfriend sitting down in a desk chair, staring out the window, wearing nothing but his boxers.

"Just looking." he says, looking quickly at you before looking back outside. "What time is it?" "5:30" "am?" "yeah." "Have you ever woken up this early before?" you giggle. "Only for you." he smiles, turning to face you. "Can I watch the sky with you?" He nods and you get up, putting one of his shirt on and sitting on his lap. You sit there in sweet silence until you finally realize that you're not really looking at anything in the sky. "What are you watching for?" "Shooting stars." "What are you going to wish for?" "I can't say it! Or else it won't come true!" "Give me a hint at least!" you smile, looking up at him. He giggles, "you." "Huh?" "It has to do with you." "Oh really, what is it?" "I can't say it!" "Then sing it!" "I can't sing that well right now." he sighs. "Oh please, you're an amazing singer." you smile, nagging him.  "What if I play a song that explains it and you have to dance with me." "I could live with that." you smile as he grabs his phone and starts playing a song. You recognize the opening chords and you smile, putting your head on his chest and swaying to the music. Suddenly he starts singing along with the chorus. "Give a little time to me or burn this out, We'll play hide and seek to turn this around, All I want is the taste that your lips allow, My, my, my, my, oh give me love" Once the song starts to fade out, you look up at him, "I hate to ruin the mood, but I kind of already did give you love." you smile. "Oh shut up, that moment was almost cute!" "Oh hush, it was cute!" "Until you ruined it!" "Only because I love you." "You love me?" "Yeah..." "Ok good because I love you too." "I know." you smile. "I just wanted to remind you." he smiles, kissing you deeply before laying down in bed and pulling you down next to him, pulling you close and falling asleep next to you.

Calum :   You open your eyes and look at the clock. It was only 9:30 and you relax back onto the pillow. You look to your right and notice that Calum was no longer in the bed with you. You quickly get up and see that the clothes he was wearing are no longer on the floor and also no where to be found. You grab a big sweatshirt and quickly put it on, walking slowly down the stairs and around the house. You can't find Calum and so you look out the window and see that his car was gone. Of course. This was so typical. The second you got close to a guy, enough to let him actually close close to you, he leaves. You knew it would happen, in the back of your mind, but you thought Calum would be different. Turns out he's not. You sigh and collapse on the couch. It was then that you'd had enough. Every guy always left you once you got close and after your first time with Calum, he was as done as everyone else. You begin to feel tears rushing down your face and soon you can't control it. You begin sobbing, shaking with fear, sadness, and anger. You collapse onto the ground and roll into the fetal position, continuing to cry. Once you thought all the tears had dried, you walked into the kitchen to make yourself breakfast. You begin to get a frying pan out when you begin crying again. You just couldn't control the tears. You end up on the ground again, this time sitting up and leaning your back against the wall. With all of the emotions running through your body, you didn't hear the door open.

"Oh my gosh, y/n!" you hear a voice say to you before the voice's hand reaches down and grabs your arm, standing you up. "What's wrong?" the voice asks again. You look up at the boy who's been talking to you. "What are you doing back here, Calum?" you whisper. "I'm back with breakfast. I figured you didn't want to eat my cooking so I went to Macca's to get food. Why are you crying?" Suddenly, embarrassed, you wipe all the tears away and turn away from him. "Hey, why were you crying?" he calmly says, gently grabbing your arm and turning you back around. "I... I... just... thought that you had left me like every other guy like ever. I knew you were different but when you weren't here, I just thought you had left me." "Hey, I could never leave you." he coos, rubbing your arm to make you warmer. "Why wouldn't you?" "Because you're different from other girls. Most girls wouldn't just let some loser like me into their lives. You're amazing. And I wouldn't trade you for anything?" "Calum why are you saying this?" "Because I love you." he says, looking at the ground. "You love me?" He breathes before definitively answering, "yeah. I do." "Why?" "You ask why a lot." he smiles. "I know, I just don't understand how someone could like someone like me." "Because you're perfect for me. I'll never leave you. I promise. And you're silly too. I like your silly side. Smile for me." You look at him, knowing it'll be hard to smile. He sticks his tongue out at you and you can't help but crack a smile. "There's the y/n I know!" he says, hugging you.