Hot Tub - Michael ( SMUT )

*SMUT WARNING*

"Alright guys, we'll be at the hot tub if you need us." I slung my towel over my shoulder, the clock reaching 9 as Michael wrapped his arm around my bare waist. "Oh and stop staring at my girlfriends ass." I blushed as the other three boys chuckled, turning their heads as they turned beat red.

I mean I did just have a bikini on, but I didn't expect them to look so hungrily. I blushed as he pushed me out first, shutting the door behind us as we made our way to the elevator then up to the hot tub. "Good, no one's here." Michael observed as I smiled, putting my towel down.

"Ladies first." He said, holding out his hand as I placed mine in it, walking into the tub as the jets immediately started to relax my body. "God this feels amazing." I complimented, as Michael got in after me, sighing as I smiled at him. "Yes it does." We were across from each other now.

I plugged my nose, going under to wet my hair as I came up to him smiling at me. "We should have brought some music." He said, extending his arms as he dropped his head back, looking up at the stars. "It's alright." I said, smiling as he chuckled lightly.

I bit my lip, taking in his features as his head was still dropped back. I went to him, straddling his lap as his head was still back. "What are you doing?" I giggled, pecking his neck one time as he smirked. "Just observing." I brought my lips back down, peppering kisses along his neck.

"And this is how you observe?" He asked, moaning a little as his hand went back under the water, now placed on my waist. "Can't blame me for being a little horny." I giggled, dragging my tongue across his neck, before finding a spot to nail my assault on.

He let out shaky breath as I nipped and sucked at the skin below his ear, making sure to leave a mark. "Y/N," He breathed, the hot tub seeming to get hotter as I started to slowly move my hips back and forth on his already growing bulge. "Baby please do something," He pleaded as I smirked.

I stopped kissing his neck as he finally brought his head up, smiling at me as I ran my hands down his chest, stopping at the waistband of his swim trunks. "I've wanted you all day Michael," I whispered, successfully untying the tight knot he had on his shorts.

I pulled them down to rest on his ankles, as I took his cock into my hand, slowly pumping it as he put his head into my shoulder, sighing heavily. I looked down, the water blurring my vision so I couldn't see what was happening.

Michael looked up at me, as I bit my lip, beginning to move my hand faster. I put my forehead on his as he connected our lips, my face sitting above his. "Stop baby," He removed my hands as I gave him a look. "I want to come inside of you instead of in your hands." I bit my lip and giggled at his words.

"Looks like you have on too much clothing my dear." I smirked, reaching behind me as I untied my top, pulling it over my head as Michael's hands immediately groped my boobs. "Yes." I moaned, dropping my head back as he started to lick and suck on my neck. "You like that?" He whispered, as I nodded.

"I think you'll like this even more." His hands moved down my stomach, "Lift." I lifted my bottom half, allowing him to quickly slide off my bottoms as he rubbed small circles on my clit. "Mmm Michael." I groaned, putting my hands on his shoulder as I felt him slide two of his fingers down my slit, stopping at my opening.

I curled my toes as he stuck two fingers into my opening, causing me to let out a sharp moan. "Fuck!" I started to slowly grind back and forth on his fingers as he chuckled, slowly pumping them back and forth. "Eager aren't we?" I nodded and grabbed his face, connecting our lips together as he smirked into the kiss.

I felt his fingers doing the come here motion as I stuck my tongue into his mouth, loving the feel of his fingers inside of me. He added a third finger, me biting his lip as I felt myself stretch even more. "God I can't wait to fuck you." He said, as I gyrated my hips more, feeling his knuckles hitting my entrance as I did so.

"I'm close." I managed to speak out as his thumb connected with my clit, causing my eyes to see a bit of white as he chuckled against my neck. Michael never disappointing with his hands. I always love him fingering me, whether it was in the back of the car, under the blanket or before a show, he never disappointed.

Just as he left another hickey on my neck, I came all over his fingers. I didn't have time to recover as he slid his cock into my entrance, beginning to move my hips for me. "Come on babe, help me out," I put my hands in his hair, beginning to bounce my hips as he threw his head back again.

"Fuck just like that." I kissed him again, his biceps bulging as he continued to pull my hips down to meet his short thrusts. He quickly turned us over, as he hiked my legs up high on his waist, beginning to thrust into me. The pressure of the water holding him back from absolutely hammering into me like he loves to do.

"Your my dirty little girl, right?" He moaned into my ear as I bit my lip, my nails digging into his bum as he kissed me once. "Answer me." He spoke firmer, his thrusts becoming sharper and shorter. "Y-Yes," I cawed out, my grip getting tighter as I felt my second high approaching.

I could feel his veins inside of me every time he thrusted harder. "Say my name, let everyone in this fucking hotel know who is fucking you." I groaned at his words, as I felt my eyes rolling into the back of my head. "M-M," I could barely function, let alone think as he looked me directly in my face.

"Who?" "M-Michael!" I let out a string of pornographic moans as I felt myself come, him coming as well. Our breathing was erratic as he pulled out of me, giving me a few quick kisses as I put my head in his chest. "That was nice." He said, smirking as I tried to stand, and get my clothes, my legs causing me to fall back into his lap.

"You'll pay for this, Clifford."

Credits to http://acidcxlum.tumblr.com/

* Follow me on Twitter  : ShariStyles1994

* Follow me on Tumblr : MultipleFandomAwesomeness

*Follow me on Vine : ShariStyles1994