BSM You Are Dating Another Member (Luke/Ashton)

You lay there, watching Braveheart with the boys. They were constantly at your house because you had the biggest tv and your brother, Ashton, lived with you. It was your and Luke's turn to sit on the floor, as there weren't quite enough seats to sit in. You sat up against the front of the couch. You look around and see that all of the other boys are asleep. Ashton is out picking up more food for the morning. You look next to you and see that Luke is still awake. You've always had a special relationship with Luke. You've always liked him and he would flirt back, but nothing more than that. You start to fall asleep when you feel an arm come around you. You know that it's Luke's so you snuggle closer to his body. You soon fall asleep. The next morning, you wake up in your bed. You get up and smell the wonderful smell of burnt waffles. You walk downstairs and see Ashton and Luke trying to make breakfast.

"Hey can I talk to you?" Luke says, directing you out to the tv room.

You nod and follow him.

"So... um... I was kind of wondering if you wanted to go out with me like on a proper date?"

"I'd love to!"

"Really?"

"Yeah! Of course!" you say, trying to hold in all of your excitement.

"I told you she'd say yes, Ash!" Luke shouts to your brother.

"Congratulations! Now wake up the guys so we can drive to get food because this is shit!" he yells back.

You can't help but smile. This is what you've been waiting for.