Lazy Morning Sex - Ashton ( SMUT )

VOTE & COMMENT PLEASE <3

Your eyes slowly fluttered opened as you started to stretch your arms out. You began to roll over but you soon landed on something hard and warm, a smile immediately forming on your lips as you realized it was Ashton lying next to you. He came back from tour the day before and you were still used to waking up alone.

"Sorry" you muttered as a groan escaped his lips. You really didn't mean to wake him up, you knew he needed some rest, especially after the night you two had.

After staying in bed for a few more minutes, you decided to get up and make yourself some breakfast, maybe make some for him too. You quietly placed your feet on the ground and started to sit up when you felt Ashton's strong arm wrap around your front and bring you back flat against his naked chest.

"Don't leave me just yet" he whispered, eyes still closed. You turned around in his arms and placed your head only centimeters away from his on the pillow, studying his face from here.

"That's really creepy" he said after a few moments, a smile on his lips as he started to open his eyes. You laughed softly and placed a kiss on his nose, a hand resting on his cheek. He unexpectedly put his hand behind your neck and brought your lips back to his. It started off pretty slow and lazy but you soon felt your boyfriend's tongue graze over your bottom lip. You gladly parted them as his hands started to trail down your side to the hem of the oversized 'Nirvana' t-shirt you slept in.

He slept his fingers under the fabric and started to stroke your hips. A slight moan escaped your lips at the feeling of his hands on you; you just missed it so much. He then grabbed one of your legs and placed it over his waist, so that you were now straddling him.

"I just can't get enough of you" he let out in a whisper, barely audible. He was already semi-hard under you as he proceeded to take your t-shirt off, leaving you in your bra and panties, as he was lying in his boxer.

For the first time of the day, he fully opened his eyes, staring at your chest for a moment before trailing his eyes down your body to your thighs where both his hands were now resting. "I'm a lucky, lucky man" he commented, trailing his fingers up your leg before placing his hand on your butt.

"Are you?" you asked as you started to grind down on him, both your hands on his chest.

"Hmm..." he shakily let out. "You don't know how many times I dreamed about it, back in my bunk in the tour bus." He said raising his hips from the mattress to create some more friction. "You on top of me, my hands all over you, over your bum, over your boobs, on your thighs" he added, his actions following his words.

You threw your head back, your brain processing what he was saying. It just turned you on so much to know that you had this kind of effect on him. Feeling his hands all over you seemed to wake your whole body as you could clearly feel his actions in your center.

"Ashton" you moaned, grinding harder, desperate to release some of the tension.

"Come on, babe... I just ... I just need to be inside of you right now"

You didn't need to be told twice, you grabbed the hem of his boxer and pulled them down his legs, freeing him. His cock slapped against his stomach and you almost came just from the sight. You put your small hands around him and started to rub your thumb on the head, slightly squeezing the base with your other hand.

A deep groan escaped his lips and you looked up in time to see him tilt his head back against the pillow and part his lips as his whole body tensed against your touch.

"Baby no, I just ... I just want to be inside of you ... I need to be deep inside of you right now"

He sounded so desperate, you grabbed your panties and lifted your hips from his thighs to pull them down. His hands were quick to find you butt as he squeezed both cheek, waiting for you to give him what he needed.

You pumped him a few more times before placing him at your entrance, and lowering yourself just enough to only have the tip in, and then pulled back. You repeated your actions a few times before Ashton grabbed your hips and roughly thrust into you, muttering a low "Don't" in the process.

His hands were literally roaming all over your body as you started to ride him at a steady space.

"So damn tight" he moaned, his hands cupping your boobs. "Take it off" he commended, talking about your bra. You did as you were told and he focused his fingers on your nipples, rolling them between his thumb and forefinger, making them harden under his touch. He suddenly pinched them and you felt your walls clench in response.

"Shit yes" Ashton moaned repeating his actions "I'm not going to last long babe are you close?" he asked you.

You could only nod as your body took all the pleasure in, his cock deep inside of you, filling you completely, his hands on your boobs, his moans.

"Ashton I ..." you started as you felt the knock in your stomach getting tighter.

"I know babe, come on, come for me" he placed his thumb on your sensitive clit and started to rub it in circle.

"Oh god ! ASHTON" you screamed as your back arched, it was all too much and you placed your hands on his thighs behind you, your fingers digging into his skins, your head thrown back as you came hard, your walls tightening around him.

He placed both his hands on your hips and held you down, his hips thrusting into you at a fast place and you soon felt him release inside of you, profanities coming out of his mouth, mixed with your name and many nicknames. "yes yes yes" he grunted.

Your head fell on his chest, his arms holding you close to him as you both laid there for a while, catching your breath.

"I swear my life couldn't be any better" he said, running his hand down your back.

"You're amazing" he whispered in your hair.

Credits to http://5sos-dreaming.tumblr.com/

* Follow me on Twitter : ShariStyles1994 and TheVampsShawnBE

* Follow me on Tumblr : MultipleFandomAwesomeness

*Follow me on Vine : ShariStyles1994

REQUESTS ARE OPEN ;) <3