I miss you ( Calum )

credits to http://preferences1-d.tumblr.com/

"So, not Asian-Asian boy is in that boy band," your friend comments a few weeks later, tossing a glossy magazine in your lap across the library table. "Who?" You question, pushing the frames of your reading glasses back up the bridge of your nose as you stare at her. "The guy from the restaurant, the one that couldn't stop looking at you," she reminds you with a pointed glare, sliding into the seat across from you and the chair protests angrily against the tiled floor. "You know, before John came and royally fucked up girl's day because he can't let you out of his sight," she hisses, nodding to where your boyfriend is lurking by the medical magazines a few aisles over. He's not in any medical classes so you know he's only looking at them to be close to you, seeing as he's in his final semester of university and taking mostly filler classes. "I don't remember any not-Asian, Asian guys," you lied, dropping the magazine on the table and deciding to take a break to indulge your friend in her fantasy as she flips the pages to an article about 5 Seconds Of Summer. "Aren't these guys not a boy band?" You question aloud, reading over the text before glancing at the photo of the band and notice the guy from weeks earlier. "Hell if I know; they toured with One Direction, so I just assumed," she states, leaning back in her chair as she sips her coffee watching as your read through the article. "He's cute though, a little young but cute," she adds, watching with a raised eyebrow as you study the photos and shrug. "Young is ok, this says he's 18 which isn't that young," you defend, flipping the magazine shut and pass it back across the table to her. "He's very cute and rich I'm sure," she teases, shoving the magazine back in her bag when John makes his way over to your table. "Shouldn't you be studying, not reading gossip magazines?" He questions, sliding into the seat beside you, and you roll your eyes. "I was taking a break; Katie just wanted to show me a magazine article," you defend, shrugging your shoulder to get out of the arm he slings around them. "What article?" He questions, glancing to Katie who shrugs and pulls the magazine back out for him to read. "These guys are shit," John chuckles, glancing through the article before he furrows his brow. "Weren't these assholes at that restaurant you had brunch at?" He demands, narrowing his gaze when Katie snatches the magazine out of his hands. "Yeah, and we clearly fucked them all that's why we were there," she deadpans, shoving your things in the book bag by your chair and pulls you behind her out the exit. "He's such a snake, a little wormy snake," she complains and you tune her out as she proceeds to call your boyfriend every name under the sun. Your phone is assaulted with angry texts and voicemails from John, which you ignore until the end of the school day. You know if you listen to them then try to go to class, you'll only be upset and unfocused. You're right. John calls you every horrible name he can come up with, accuses you of cheating and being a slut. Demands you end your friendship with Katie because she's only a bad influence on you. He demands you end all your friendships actually, because all your friends were whores which reflected badly on you. He begged you to call him back, he was sorry for what he'd said but he loves you. He demands to know where you are before his voice cracks and he cries. He's sorry, so sorry and please come home. "Don't waste your time with him, he's a fucking prick," Katie snaps, gripping your wrist when you go to leave her apartment and head to John's. "I love him," you grunt, which isn't entirely a lie but not entirely true. "I just, I can't just leave him," you add before wrenching yourself free and leave. You haven't even knocked on the door when John answers, pulling you into his arms with mumbled apologizes and words of love and affection. "I missed you, don't ever do that again. Don't ever ignore me," he demands angrily, grip a little too tight on your elbow before he slams the door shut behind you.