First Bad With Daddy

Michael:  "Seriously Michael?" You asked, shielding Lillian's eyes as Michael strutted into the bathroom in all of his naked glory. "What? It's my house and you don't seem to mind." He said, wiggling his brows before you rolled your eyes. "Get in the tub before you lose those brows!" You threatened, watching him get into the tub with a smirk. He caught you staring before chuckling. "Control yourself babe." "If I didn't have a baby in my arms, I would so drown you." You giggled, walking over to hand Lillian to him. "Hi baby girl! You're so beautiful." Michael sat her on his crossed feet in the water, his hand on the back of her neck to keep her up. "You look just like your Mommy yes you do, same nose and eyes." Lillian stretched back, letting out a few small noises as the two of you giggled. "How are you enjoying your first real bath kiddo's?" She blinked a couple of times before sticking her tongue out. "Next time Mommy is getting in here with you. Daddy really misses seeing Mommy naked." "Michael!" You gently slapped him on the head, a laugh leaving his lips. "Sorry babe." You watched as Lillian stretched back again, before letting out a sneeze. "Bless you baby girl!" "Another one?" Just as she sneezed, Michael copied, getting her to let out a small smile. "Michael she's smiling!" You said, getting closer to see better. "Are you laughing at Daddy?" Michael repeated the action, a smile forming on her face again. "She's so cute." "She's like her Daddy then." Michael blushed, reaching over to give you a kiss. "Get in here with us, please?" "You said next time though." "Next time is okay too." You gave him a look before standing, removing your clothes as he watched with a smirk. "Control yourself babe." You copied him, sliding into the tub behind him. Wrapping your arms around his torso, you snuggled into his neck, kissing him softly while looking at Lillian. "We love you sweet girl, you're our everything." Michael said, smiling before turning his head to kiss your cheek.

Luke: "Is he ready babe?" Luke asked from the bathroom, finishing running the bath as you smiled, wrapping your three week old son up in his towel, kissing his small head. "We're coming." Luke smiled, stripping down to nothing and climbing into the tub, trying his best to situate his long limbs in the rather small tub. Walking inside you giggled, shaking your head at your husband. "You're so large." "Hey I can't help it." He poked out his bottom lip, crossing his arms over his chest. "Stop pouting." You gently removed Kaiden's towel, before handing him over to Luke, his eyes immediately opening. "What's up buddy? Bath time with Daddy, yeah?" You smiled, shutting the door before sitting on the floor beside the tub. "Daddy's got his little buddy, gosh you look so much like me." Luke put his hand on his son's neck to keep his head still as you took the small rag, rubbing it over his head as he let out a few grunts. "Please don't poop in the water bud, that'd be really gross." Your son stretched his head back, yawning as Luke did the same, gasping softly. "Are you tired baby?" You smiled, the sight before you warming your heart, almost bringing tears to your eyes. "Fatherhood suits you wonderfully." You said, leaning over to peck his cheek as he blushed. "Well thank you love. I think motherhood suits you wonderfully as well." Smiling he turned his head to capture your lips this time, Kaiden grunting and gently smacking the water. "I'm sorry Kai, I'll stop hogging your Daddy." Luke chuckled, leaning down to give your son a small peck before smiling again.

Ashton: "Jesus this water feels so good!" Ashton chuckled, sliding into the tub before closing his eyes. "God you're the biggest dork ever." You groaned, shaking your head before picking your son up out of his bouncy seat with a smile. He was almost 4 weeks old and his umbilical cord finally fell out so it was time for a real tub bath. "You love this dork, though." Ashton said, winking before extending his arms for his son. "I do." You kissed his lips before placing Graham in his waiting arms. He let out a small cry as the water touched his feet, "It's okay G, you just have to get used to it." Grabbing his towel you sat on the toilet, watching from afar. "Hey hey, look," Ashton smacked he water, gasping as Graham stuck out his tongue, causing you to giggle. "See? Water's not that scary bud." Ashton held him close to his chest, grabbing the small washcloth and beginning to wet his son's head and body. "See Graham? Daddy's getting you all squeaky clean so we can get you ready for bed? It's too early for Mommy and Daddy but you need all the rest you can get to be a big strong boy." Your son blinked up at Ashton, sticking out his tongue again before grunting. You giggled, walking over to sit on the side of the tub. "I think he's hungry again." You said, smiling as you kept noticing him stick his tongue out. "You should get in with us babe." Ash suggested, grabbing the small bathtub you two purchased and lying him in it. "Ash no, I already showered." "Please?" You rolled your eyes, standing to strip out of your clothes and sliding into the tub. "Hi G." You smiled, sitting between Ashton's legs as he kissed your shoulders, his fingers working into your lower back as you slipped your pinky into your son's fists. "This is perfect." He whispered into your skin, kissing your shoulder again. "I agree."

Calum: You stood straight, letting out an exhausted sigh before pulling your hair into a ponytail. "Bath's ready, Cal!" You heard a muffled okay before grabbing another towel, smiling as you heard the footsteps of your husband. "Warning, I have a little naked girl here who's ready for a bath." You let out a gasp, seeing three week old Nebraska, dozing off in Calum's arms. "You're such a cutie." Calum had only his swim trunks on as he climbed into the tub, smiling before sitting down slowly, Nebraska still in his arms. She let out a small cry at the first feel of the water on her skin. "It's okay baby girl, look Daddy's got you." Calum repositioned her differently, putting her head on his chest as she seemed to calm down a bit. "See? It's not that bad. Daddy would never do anything to hurt you." Smiling you took some water in your hand, rubbing it on her back before she let out a small coo, blinking up at you. "Mommy's silly isn't she?" Cal chuckled, winking at you before you grabbed the small bathtub, setting it into the water with a smile. "Okay baby girl, I'm gonna lay you down so we can wash you off okay?" Calum placed her down gently, another cry coming from her lips. He bent down giving her a quick kiss to her red cheeks before she started to calm down. "God you're so good with her." You said, amazed by how quickly he could get her to calm down. Calum only smiled, grabbing the soap and washcloth. He lathered her down, running his hands over her tummy, causing her to smile a bit. "You're a silly girl, yes you are." After he got the soap off of her he put her on his chest again, kissing her small head. "You're Daddy's special girl okay? I'll never let anything hurt you." He whispered to her, causing you to smile.

Credits to http://acidcxlum.tumblr.com/

* Follow me on Twitter : ShariStyles1994

* Follow me on Tumblr : MultipleFandomAwesomeness

*Follow me on Vine : ShariStyles1994

REQUEST ARE OPEN ;) <3