#5# An Olympic Athlete Hits On You

PLEASE VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT !!!

Calum :  You and Calum decided to go to a diving competition. You were rooting for Australia, of course, but you always had a thing for Nick McCrory of the United States. He was just so fit. You were sitting in the stands, front row right next to the hot tub. Calum had gone to get a drink, and you were waiting for the dives to start. You were checking your phone when you got splashed. "Ugh" you grunt to yourself, wiping the water off your dress. "I am so sorry!" you hear a man say, and you look up to see Nick there. "Oh it's okay, should have expected it at a diving competition" you smiled. He was too cute! "You look to dressed up to be here" he smiled, and you blushed. "You should come out with me and David tonight. You know, my partner?" he smiled and you nodded. "We need someone to show us around London and you look like you could do a fine job." "Find someone else mate" you hear from behind you. "Woah, take it easy dude. I didn't know" Nick says, taking a step back. "Well now you do, so get lost" Calum says, sitting and putting your arm around you. He walks away and you rolled your eyes at Calum. "What?" he asks. "You didn't have to be so mean, he had no idea." "I don't care. He can date some other girl. There's hundreds of thousands of other girls here." You giggled, and Calum rooted for every single other athlete that dove against the United States.

Ashton :  You and Ashton decided to go to the hurdles final. You told your friend, and she immediately told you about a hot guy who was competing for Great Britain. You two looked him up, and you had to admit, he was gorgeous. His name was Jack Green and you couldn't help but feel a little giddy when you sat down and spotted him warming up. There was excitement from the spectators around you and Ashton, and Jack noticed you. He smiled at you and you smiled back. He jogged over and stuck his hand out. "Nice to meet you, I'm Jack." You shook his hand, "Yeah I know," you smiled, "I'm Y/N." He smiled at you, and you ignored Ashton tensing up beside you. "Well, Y/N, how about you do your country a favor and give me a kiss on the cheek. For good luck, of course." You were shocked as Jack leaned up. You were even more shocked when you saw Ashton put his arm up. "Listen, I'm not going to punch you , but if I ever see you near my girlfriend again you're going to be using those skinny legs of yours to run. Got it?" Ashton's jealousy is a real turn on for you. "Whatever man" Jack says as he turns to line up. "Ashton!" you shout, and he turns around and kisses you passionately. Jack ends up winning the race, but disappears after getting the gold when they ask to get a picture with him and Ashton.

Luke : You and Luke decided to go to one of the boxing matches. You thought it would be fun. It didn't hurt that Celemente Russo would be defending his silver medal. He was so hot! You got dressed really cute and you and Luke went to the arena. You had managed front row seats, and you could tell Luke was excited. Clemente walked out and, while warming up outside the ring, he saw you. He walked over and, while hoping on spot, smiled hello at you. You smiled back, and he leaned in, "You'd make a gorgeous ring girl. How about you be my trophy when I win this fight?" You looked over at Luke who was standing up. "Don't speak to my girlfriend like that!" he shouted. You yanked his arm. Why was he picking a fight with an Olympic boxer? "Or what, little boy?" Clemente shouted at him. "Go away dude, I want nothing to do with you" you say, and Celemente rolls his eyes. He gets in the ring and you and Luke sit down. "I could have taken him" Luke says, crossing his arms. "I know," you smirked, cuddling in and watching the Fight.

Michael : You went to hopefully watch history in the making. Michael Phelps was about to become the most decorated Olympian in history, and was poised to win gold. You were watching the relay, and quietly rooting for Phelps to win. You watched as his teammate, Ryan Lochte touched the wall and Phelps took off. Ryan got out of the pool and, as he hugged a teammate he noticed you. He smiled, and you smiled back. Michael noticed, and gave him a dirty look. Ryan kept glancing back at you, and you would smile, trying to be polite. Phelps swam back and you stood up. He was leading, and you were so excited to watch this piece of history unfold. You applauded as Phelps touched the wall first, winning gold. The team started jumping around celebrating. Phelps got out and the four guys made their way to the crowd to hug their supporters. Instead of going to his cheering section, Lochte came over to you. "How about partying with a gold medalist?" he asked. You were taken off guard, and looked confused. "Bro, she's my girlfriend so why don't you sleep with your gold tonight and leave her alone" Michael says, putting his arm out in front of you. "Whatever dude, I'll find someone else." "Damn right you will" Michael says and Ryan goes over to his team. When they were getting their medal, you applauded politely, but Michael sat sulking in his Seat.