Jealous ( Calum )

Credits to http://imagines-come-true.tumblr.com/

"Cal!" I shouted through the flat. With no reply, I began to scan the place, checking every room until my eyes landed on his open laptop on top of the bed. On the screen illuminating the room was a tabloid displaying photos of me with an old friend from school. We'd met up yesterday and obviously the media got the wrong idea, and so had Calum. Before I could continue my search, a deep voice sounded from behind me.

"So I'm not good enough anymore? That it?" His speech sounded shaky.

"No, of course not."

"Then what is that?" he spat, pointing at the laptop.

"He's a friend from high school, I told you he was in town and wanted to see me."

"Old boyfriend?"

"He's practically my brother."

"Is he the guy in your prom photos?"

"Yeah, we went to prom together. So what?"

"Did he take it?"

"What?"

"Did he take your virginity?"

"God no! Calum, stop acting like this."

"Like what?" He spun us round and began backing me towards the closed door. "Like your boyfriend? Like the one guy you're supposed to love?"

"Of course I love you."

"Then prove it."

I smashed my lips to his, pulling him down towards me and pressing my chest up against his. His hands fell down my body and cupped my bum, spreading his fingers. I could practically feel the anger seeping out his body through the sheer force of his lips on mine, and he continued letting out his insecurities through an assault on my neck, biting and sucking the unmarked flesh until it turned dark and coloured.

"I'll show you that I'm the only one for you," he murmured against my skin.