CHAPTER - 10

Night and Nott were walking towards the table in front of the faculty building and noticed that only Kyu was waiting. Night rushed to stand next to him and grab his arm, Kyu looked at him and remained still.

-Kyu, I'm sorry about yesterday, seriously, it was a problem and I had to go, Night said.

- Well, I didn't say anything, answered Kyu.

- Are you angry with me? asked Night.

-I'm not mad at you, Night. Don't think too much, Kyu said, smiling softly, but Night was looking at him with some concern.

-Kyu, if you are not satisfied or have something that bothers you, tell me directly. I may not have known you long, but I don't want you to be mad at me, Night said in a serious tone.

-I'm not mad at you, Night. Maybe I felt a little lost that day, but that's it. The person I'm not happy with is..., Kyu was speaking, when May's tall figure arrived.

-Hey Kyu, why didn't you answer my phone yesterday? I called you ten times!” May said, sitting down with her group of friends. Night alternately looked at both Kyu and May.

-I haven't had breakfast yet, I'm going to find something to eat first, Kyu not only didn't answer the question, he got up from the table, turned around and said it only to Night. May frowned in confusion at Kyu's attitude.

-Wait a bit, May said, before following Kyu.

-What happened to these two? Nott asked, confused.

-Damn Night! Gus shouted as he rushed over to his friends.

Night smiled at his little friend.

-Where did you disappear yesterday? Night asked.

"I'd rather be the one to ask you that question," Gus said. Night just shrugged slightly.

- I'm fine, said Night.

-Gear didn't do anything to you, right? Gus asked.

-What are you going to do? Your brother acted wisely to me confront Let him argue with me so I can win, Night said mockingly.

-But what did you do to yourself? Night asked again.

-What to do to me? He had Four drag me away from you, what the hell. Damn it! Gus said in an annoyed tone as he thought about the events of the previous day.

- Well, whatever he wants to do... Let him do it. I don't care how much he wants to bully me, Night said.

-So, what will you do next? Gus asked as Nott looked at them puzzled as he didn't know what they were talking about.

"You'll find out later," Night said with a smile, but said nothing more, letting the mystery and suspicion take over Gus.

-Uh, what are you guys talking about? I'm confused!” Nott said.

-It's nothing... By the way, where did May and Kyu go? Gus asked.

-Kyu went to get breakfast and May followed Kyu, Night said.

-I'm hungry too, let's eat something before going to class, Gus invited them, seeing that his friend didn't care about what happened the day before.

"Come on," Night said, before turning to look at Nott who was looking at his phone.

-What are you doing, Nott? Night asked, making Nott look surprised.

"Oh, no… I was just looking," Nott answered hurriedly, avoiding looking at Night.

-Um, let's eat, Gus said before getting up and walking towards the restaurant, as they walked Night noticed something.

"I don't want to go in front of that building," Gus said as they passed the engineering building. The college where his brother studies.