CHAPTER - 3 Mai & Kyu

The next morning, Kyu had cried and fallen asleep still naked. On its legs and holes, there are still traces of blood and water of love. Kyu had to force his sick-looking body to take a shower to wash off the stains.

Kyu came to look in the mirror and saw that his eyes were swollen and red. And when he thought about last night, he wanted to cry again, but he had to resist.

Kyu didn't know what to do if he saw Mai. Or that Mai himself wouldn't feel anything.

Kyu took a deep breath, to be prepared and have to face the situation that he himself made happen. Kyu took a taxi to the university because he knew he couldn't get into the crowd on the bus.

Upon arriving at college, Kyu walked slowly to find the group of friends due to pain in the love channel.

- What happened, Kyu? His face is as pale as a corpse. - Gus asked, as Kyu slowly sat down in the chair.

I am fine. - Kyu replied.

- And Mai? - Kyu asked, looking for another friend. The person he didn't want to see his face.

- I have not seen yet. - replied Gus.

- I think your eyes are red, like a person who cried. - said Night suspiciously.

- No, I stayed up late. - Kyu replied, before burying his face against the table.

- Or are you mad at me and Ai'Gus for leaving you two at the pub? - Night asked. - I'm sorry, Kyu. It was truly a force majeure. - Night hurriedly apologized to his friend.

- It's okay, my life has always been about being abandoned. - Kyu said, making Gus, Night and Knot look at each other in confusion.

- Don't tell me you were dumped by a woman, huh... but you just got dumped. Who abandoned you? - asked Knot.

- Or last night the bastard left you alone in the bar? - Night asked again.

- He and I came back together. - Mai's voice sounded.

Kyu was still sitting with his head down on the table. He felt his heart pound, not daring to even lift his head to look at Mai. As for Mai, he looked at Kyu with eyes that his friends couldn't read.

- Then why does Kyu look like a zombie? Gus asked.

I don't know. - Mai replied briefly, but her friends didn't want to believe it.

- Let's go to class. - Kyu said softly, before getting up shivering.

Mai was shocked when she saw it. Gus grabbed his arm.

- Kyu, are you sick? Gus asked.

No, I probably didn't get enough sleep. Let's go. - Kyu replied before leaving.

Gus and Knot followed closely, followed by Night and Mai.

Midday.

Night's group left the college building to get lunch. When they were in the classroom, Kyu and Mai sat separately. They don't sit as close together as usual. No matter how much the friends asked, they both still confirmed that it was nothing. Kyu to go down the stairs must hold the handrail too, because he felt like it was burning. Kyu wants to go sleep in the infirmary first.

- Kyu, where are you going? - Gus asked, as he went down under the college building and Kyu was going to walk in another direction.

- I'm going to find a place to get some sleep. Come on, if you're going to go to class, call me too. - Kyu said slowly. Making friends look suspicious.

Mai turned to look at Kyu with tense eyes as well. Kyu walked slowly along the path, feeling pain in his heart when he saw that Mai had no intention of following him, if it were sooner Mai would rush to see Kyu.