CHAPTER - 37

For Gear,

How are you? It's intense. I'm worried about you. I want to meet you. I wanna take care of you. But I can't go. You probably know why. You don't have to worry, nothing happened to me. P'Day did nothing to me. Sorry Gear. I'm sorry I made you suffer like this. I don't want to see you suffer like this again. In the past, I've been wrong, I've made the mistake of being weak, causing Day to interfere in the affairs between you and me. And now I'm making my brother feel sorry for what I did. Gear, what are we going to do? How can I get P'Day to accept you and our story? And if we both can't, what will happen between us? I can't think of anything right now. Our story is almost impossible. What should i do? Gear tell me...

Night.

A tall figure lying on the bed reads with a tense face because she knows how confused her lover is right now and if she lets things go on like this for too long her lover may decide to leave Gear to end it all troubles.

-Gus, get me a paper and a pen, Gear said to his brother Gus, who immediately ran to get them.

Gear writes a letter for Nott to deliver. The tall figure didn't think he would have to sit down and write a letter like this in an age where technology controls man's daily life. When he finished writing, Gear folded it up and immediately gave it to Nott.

-Please tell him it wasn't a big deal and I'll take care of it, Gear said, take care of him Nott.

The figure nodded slowly. Shortly after that, Fuu called. Nott had to leave Gear and Gus. He then promised Gear that the letter would surely be delivered into Night's hands.

-Gear, I'm going to see Four, Gus said to his brother and entered the next room where his loved one is recovering.

Gus knocked softly on the door.

Before he opened it, he found Four staring directly at the door. A wide smile appeared on his bruised face as soon as he saw Gus's face.

-Ah... Nong Gus just arrived. Stay and take care of Four for me, Four's sister's voice said.

-Where are you going? Gus asked before going to sit by Four's bed.

-I'm going to buy something for dinner, it won't take long, said Tree.

"Yeah, P'Tree, go," Gus said, smiling at Four's older sister as

she picked up her backpack.

-Oh really, Four, wait for one minute. Brother Wan comes to visit you, don't argue He is very worried about you know, Tree said. It makes the smile of Four to disappear instantly from now.

-Huh... he's worried about me, Four muttered.

Tree looked at Gus with a smile before leaving the room.

-Why do you say that, Four? Your brother is worried about you, Gus said.

"Well, there's only one older brother I don't want to worry about," Four said firmly before pulling Gus's hand to hold and lifting it to lightly kiss the back of his hand.

-Gus, can you go back and take care of Gear first? You can come take care of me later, Four said and Gus frowned.

"Okay, P'Tree asked me to take care of you," Gus said.

-But... I want you to go back to Gear's room first. And if anything happens, I'll have someone call you, Four said again.

Gus was still looking at Four.

-I think you let me go back to Gear's room because P'Wan is coming, right? Gus asked suddenly. Four paused.

-No, the tall figure immediately denied. Gus immediately freed himself from Four's grip.