CHAPTER - 4 Mai & Kyu

To make Kyu eat half a bowl of porridge, Mai had to hit him several times too. Until Kyu ate while sobbing. When he sees that Kyu can't continue eating, Mai gives him medicine and then he goes back to sleep.

Mai took the bowl of porridge and returned to Kyu's room again. Kyu fell asleep easily.

Mai was sitting on the edge of the bed, still looking at his best friend's face. Her eyelashes that were as long as rafts had tears running down the corners of her eyes, until Mai couldn't help but wipe it gently with her hands. His lips, which have turned pink because of the fever, make Kyu look more delicate than ever.

- I never noticed your face up close, did I?

Mai said to himself softly while sitting and looking at Kyu's face.

- He's cute... his mouth is small, but when he argues, he doesn't know how to stop talking. muttered Mai.

Before taking a break, he realized that the person in front of him was his friend and is a man just like Mai. So he stood up and released his emotions on the balcony of Kyu's room, thinking between him and Kyu.

What is their relationship called now? It was something a man like Mai didn't want to think about. He knows that nowadays it's normal for men to love each other, but the part about sex between people who are friends... Could there be something like that? Thinking about this point, Mai shook her

confused thought in his head, he just thinks that at the moment he has to take care of Kyu. Since the reason Kyu was sick was caused by him. So he must be responsible. Mai then took her own

report and sat down to kill time. Getting up to see Kyu periodically. Continue cleaning and changing the damp towel placed on the Kyu's forehead to cool down.

- Ugh... hot... - Kyu's weak moan sounded, causing the tall figure that was sitting on the table giving a report to hurriedly stand up to look.

- What happened, Kyu? - Mai asked.

- It's hot. - Kyu threw off the blanket that covered his sweaty body, even though the room's air conditioning was on.

The patient complains that he is hot, due to his high body temperature, making Mai immediately take a towel to clean him.

- Mai... hot... Mai... I'm with

heat... uh... Mai. the thin figure continues calling Mai's name, while still sleeping.

- Oh, I'm here now. - Mai replied.

Kyu's slender hand grabbed Mai's hand, holding it tightly.

- Oh... Oh... - when Kyu was already holding Mai's hand, some time later he stopped the delirium and went back to sleep. Mai let out a soft sigh.

- I think I'll be here the whole time. - Mai said to himself, before lying down next to Kyu.

Kyu held his hands tightly. Periodically making a moaning sound, because of the heat in the body.

After sleeping almost all day Kyu slowly opened his eyes as he woke up. The drowsiness has eased a little, but there is still a bit of a sore throat. Kyu felt the coldness in his hands, so he turned to look. He discovered that Mai's tall figure was sleeping next to him, with Kyu's hand holding Mai's hand. Kyu looked at the face of the person he secretly loved and felt a pain in his chest. So close to him, but Kyu didn't reach Mai's heart.

A thin figure leaned over slowly forward, moving towards Mai. Then slowly leaned over to lightly kiss her Mai's lips while he slept.

Plug!

Kyu is completely taken by surprise, when Mai pushes him hard, leaving him in shock. After you opened your eyes, Kyu's face was just inches from yours.

- What are you doing? he asked as he sat down.