CHAPTER - 31

-Why do I have to choose? Gus asked.

"Same reason as when you asked me to choose between you and the Pens," Four said. Gus was silent.

-Damn it!! How will it be the same? What did you and Pens have in common? This case and my case have nothing in common. I respect your older brother as my real older brother, Gus immediately yelled.

-But, my brother does not consider you his real brother! Four said impatiently. Gus was stunned.

-No, you're arguing with me Four... Are you saying that P'Wan likes me? Gus asked.

"Hmm, you've gotten smart," Four said mockingly.

-What you said? How could P'Wan like me? Did you just make that up? Gus asked.

-I argued with him because he told me that if I was too slow with you, he would ask you to let him take care of you, Four said in an annoyed tone.

-I think your brother was just teasing you.. Gus said, because he thought that P'Wan knew almost everything about Gus and Four and probably knows what his brother thinks about Gus.

So he wanted to encourage Four to do something about it.

- I don't know, when you go to see him, I won't leave you alone. If you don't listen to what I say, you'll have to deal with me, Four said sternly.

Gus wrinkled his nose at the tall figure.

-Are you here to make things right or do you want me to get angry, Four? Gus asked.

-So, did you get over your anger towards me? Four asked.

-I can get rid of my anger, but I have to promise me you won't play with life
to like today, I don't like it, a Gus said in a serious tone.

-Yes I promise, can you promise not to be alone with P'Wan? Four suggested. Gus sighed.

-You're in such a dangerous situation... Well, if I'm going to meet P'Wan, I'm taking you with me, I tell you every time, okay? Gus replied.

"Okay, okay, even if it's a hundred times," Four said reluctantly.

The tall man actually didn't want Gus to see his older brother, but on reflection, it was impossible for the two of them to meet face to face alone because Gus is with Four.

-Where are the snacks you said you bought me? Gus asked immediately, remembering.

-They are outside, let's sit outside and eat. Gear and Night are sitting on the balcony of the house, Four said. Gus moved to get out of bed. But he stopped before.

- You will take me on horseback, said Gus.

- Can't you just walk with your feet? Four asked.

- Well, then I'm not going, Gus said, he really didn't want to, he was just joking with Four.

The tall figure breathed a sigh of relief before crouching down in front of Gus. The small figure was a little taken aback, but smiled widely and hurried up behind Four.

"Okay, listen, this is the cutest thing," Gus said, pinching his cheeks playfully.

"It hurts, I'm going to throw you," Four said with a smile, before taking Gus to the back

"I know you wouldn't dare dump me," Gus said before burying his face in Four's back.

The petite figure felt warm every time he was close to his lover's strong body.

"Begging like that, I'm pulling you into my room tonight," said Four.

Bum!

Gus punched Four's shoulder hard.