CHAPTER - 2 Fu & Knot

- Phi... Phi Fu, what you said... Mom and Dad probably don't think the way you said.

Knot argued back immediately, with a hot face. Fu laughed softly in his throat, but he didn't say anything. Knot frowned slightly.

- You like men? - Knot asked nervously, his curiosity is greater.

- Why do you think that? - Fu asked.

- Well, I saw you and Ai'Night... er... together. - Knot said softly.

- Sometimes you believe what you see and only think for yourself, you know. - Fu said.

Knot's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

- What do you mean, P'Fu? - Knot asked back. Fu, with a slight smile on his face, did not answer Knot's question.

- Ah, it looks like mom and dad are going home. - said Fu, as he turned to look at his parents walking towards the front of the house. - It's a shame, I haven't been able to talk to Nong yet... not completely. - said Fu, turning to smile at the young man.

Making the crazy person make a wrong face.

Can I get your pin on BB so we can talk? - Fu asked, Knot's face was a little confused.

- Um, yes, yes. - said the transparent figure, before saying his BB pin to Fu.

Fu managed to add Knot and accept it. They walked together to find their parents.

- Today I have to thank you very much for dinner. We will wait for you to eat at my house. - said Fu's father to Knot's father.

- It's okay, Anek. How was Fu, did the food taste good? - Knot's father asked when Fu arrived.

- It was very good, I ate a bit. Can I come here more often, please? - said Fu, but his gaze turned to the transparent figure standing behind his mother.

Knot looked away from Fu, because he felt that his heart was beating abnormally.

- Okay, come here often so you can make friends. - said Knot's mother, making Knot not say anything.

He felt his parents make way for a tall figure standing tall with a cheeky smile.

- So, we have to go back. - said Fu's father.

The tall figure raised his hand to honor Knot's parents. Knot also raised his hand to honor Fu's parents, before Fu took his parents home.

- How are you, Knot? - asked his mother, before Knot went up the stairs to his room.

- What is wrong? - Knot asked confused.

- So, you liked him? - Mom asked again.

- Okay, P'Fu seems very friendly. replied Knot, smiling slightly.

- That's good, then. said Knot's mother shortly and walked towards the kitchen.

Knot gave a perplexed look, before walking to his room. The transparent figure took the work that had to be done and sent it to the teacher, sitting for a while.

Brrr... Brrr... Brrr...

Knot's beeper went off. The transparent figure took it and pressed down, but had to pause when he saw Fu's BB status.

F in love with Nong N << What are you doing? >>

Seeing Fu's message, Knot
pressed to respond.

A/N :- Remembering that Knot can be pronounced like Nott... Our dear Fu is emotional and I'm loving it

NOT GULnW