CHAPTER - 26

Gus, isn't your friend at Night's house yet? Gear asked remembering.

-I think it's still there, why? Gus asked.

-Can you call your friend and ask him how Night is? I'm worried about him, Gear said with a worried look on his face. Gus nodded before picking up the phone and dialing. Soon someone answered the phone.

-Nott, how is Night? ......Seriously......I can't believe it. P'Day seems to love Night very much. Gus spoke to Nott as Gear watched him curiously.

-And how about tonight.......?......You can take care of him. If anything, call me and let me know, Gus replied. Gear gave Gus a small push.

"Tell Nott to let Night know I'm worried," Gear told Gus in a tight voice.

-Oh, Nott, please tell Night that my brother is worried about him... Hmm, thanks. That's it, Gus said before hanging up.

-What happens? Gear immediately asked.

-Oh, Nott said Night got slapped across the face by P'Day. He cries too much, Gus told his older brother with an equally tense expression on his face. Gear clenched his fists when he heard this.

-Damn it! Why is he doing this? He should be mad at me, why does he have to slap him? Why won't he take me?” Gear said angrily.

-P'Day must be very angry. P'Day loves very much

Night. But if he slapped him across the face, he must be very angry, Gus guessed.

-And how is Night? Gear asked from

we

"Hum Nott said he cried himself to sleep a while ago," Gus said again.

Gear wanted to get up, but Gus got him

grabbed the arm first.

-Where are you going? Gus asked immediately

"I'm going to see Night," Gear said.

- Are you crazy Gear? Do you think Night's brother will let you see him? Four told his friend he wanted to go out.

-Then what should I do? I'm worried, Gear called out to him.

-You do not have to worry. Night's brother won't think of killing his own brother anyway. I think you'd better calm down first. The more you try to look for it, the more it will be

more angry, Four explained.

Gear let out a small grunt before agreeing to sit down. The three stood in silence for a moment. Gear turned to his brother.

-Gus, how long has it been since we went on vacation together? Gear asked as Gus and Four looked on in confusion.

-Night... Night, a small voice called out, causing Night to slowly open his red, puffy eyes to see Nott standing next to him.

-What the? Night asked hoarsely. Nott looked at Night with a bit of concern.

-I have to go home. So I wanted to let you know first. I actually want to be with you, but…” Nott said softly. Night slowly bent down and sat down.

-Okay, go home. I've bothered you enough already, Night said.

- Are you okay Night? Nott asked worriedly. Night nodded slowly.

- to my phone, will you? When you were sleeping, Gus called. He told me P'Gear was very worried about you, Nott told his friend.

Hearing Gear's name, the small figure's round eyes warmed up again.

-Um, thank you very much, Nott, Night said to his friend. Nott was silent for a moment before nodding.

-Okay then I'll go, I'll say goodbye to P'Fuu first, Nott said before getting up and grabbing the bag.