CHAPTER - 32

-Hey, hey, what do you think you're doing? Gear asked immediately as he saw Night walking from the sea straight towards him.

-I'm going to get my pants, Night said with a smile. Gear turned to look around, saw foreign tourists passing by.

-Enough Night!! Gear shouted hurriedly. But, the small figure did not know what to do, getting out of the sea would be a problem. Gear rushed to grab Night's pants and then quickly ran to meet the small figure before he reached the beach.

-Put them on now, Gear handed the pants to the small figure who immediately reached out to him.

-Who told you to come and get me yourself? Night asked, now the small figure was waist deep in the water, Gear was standing, avoiding the people on the beach to see him.

-Very brave... Well now we'll fight right here, Gear said menacingly, Night wrinkled his nose slightly before immediately putting his pants back on.

-Put your tank top on, Gear ordered again. Night received the tank top to wear as usual.

"That's it, I don't see why you have to complain about it," said Night. Gear tightened his grip on his waist and clenched his fists.

-So it's not good to complain because I'm jealous? Or do you want me to ignore you? I don't care about you, Night?” Gear asked in a serious tone. Night looked at his lover. He had to avoid Gear's serious look to feel embarrassed.

-Not like that, said a small voice.

-So what do you want? If you don't want me to be interested, let me know and I won't make it worry about you, I won't take care of you, as you wish, he said again Gear. Night frowned slightly.

- I didn't say I wanted you not to care. I don't want you to treat me like a child or act like a woman because I'm a man, like you idiot, Night said.

-I don't see you as a woman. I just want to take care of you and make up for the bad things I've done. In fact, this cannot be fully compensated for by you. But, do I just want to do it a little, or do you like me being rude? I can fix it for you. It's right in my direction, Gear joked at the end making Night laugh.

-You are bad, said Night.

- I know I'm bad, you don't have to repeat too much, Gear said.

Waves crashed against the shore and periodically against Night's back, causing him to hold on to Gear's two strong shoulders to keep from falling. Bringing him closer to the crashing waves behind him.

-So, are you going to get up and talk to me like that? Night asked. The corner of his mouth smiled slightly.

Try swimming, I'll teach you, Gear said.

-No, answered Night almost immediately.

-Why? I'm good at swimming, I guarantee I'll teach you. You'll be able to swim in less than a minute, Gear said again, before standing up and picking up the small figure, then taking it deeper and deeper.

-Ah, Gear. No... I'm afraid... Gear!! The small figure complained as she hugged Gear tightly. Night's slender legs wrapped around Gear's waist in fear that the tall figure was out of the way to take a deep dive. Night's arms they wrapped around Gear's neck.

-Gear, take me back to shore...I'm fine
fear, ah..., he immediately let out a cry the little. His sweet face sinks fear in Gear's throat.

-Hey, why are you afraid? It's not deep. Are still here, Gear said with a smile.

--Well, you're tall... I'm shorter than you. You know this... Don't you want to go back to shore? the small figure pleaded again.

-You really don't want to swim? the tall figure asked jokingly.